About this program
Ready to learn how to become an effective and ethical leader in the corporate world? A business administration degree may be the best option for you.
Why Saint Martin's University
Our Bachelor of Arts in business administration prepares students with personalized attention through small class sizes, quality internship and networking opportunities, and one-on-one mentoring with faculty members who are both educators and experienced business professionals. Additionally, our 4+1 dual degree program helps qualified students earn both a bachelor's and MBA degree in five years.
Chat with students
Popular business administration courses
- Business in society: Ethics and responsibility
- Career management
- Consumer behavior
- Fundamentals of entrepreneurship
- Integrated marketing communications
- Project management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information
- Tuition fee on campus is $41,660
- Tuition fee off campus is $41,660
Acknowledging the technologic innovation, ever-changing global marketplace, and challenged ecosystems currently shaping the world, the Business Administration Program offers students an opportunity to learn and practice general management skills, discover the need for ethical problem-solving and acquire functional business area expertise.
Through practice and active learning, students also gain the ability to work cooperatively and productively in diverse teams. They become effective writers and speakers, and they demonstrate sharpened professional judgment. Students graduate with a broad perspective on the business world and its place in our culture. Saint Martin’s graduates have the ability to work across business functions, adjust quickly to new situations, accept change and ambiguity as a natural part of life, and become enthusiastic lifelong learners.
- Graduates will communicate correctly and purposefully in written and oral presentation formats.
- Graduates will identify problems, analyze information, form conclusions, and propose innovative solutions within the business context.
- Graduates will understand and approach issues faced by business leaders from an informed and ethical perspective. Graduates will understand and exercise respect for other cultures and people of different faiths and races.
- Graduates will demonstrate their understanding of general business theories and principles. Graduates will also demonstrate general skills in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, and Marketing. Graduates will continually update their skills and competencies to stay competitive in today's global world.
There are diverse opportunities for students majoring in business administration. Careers in this field include:
- Project management
- Operations management
- Customer services
- Employee and operations supervision
Message the school
About this institute
Saint Martin's University
Whether you are looking to spend a summer abroad or are interested in pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, Saint Martin's University provides a student-centered environment that promotes the development of the whole person-intellectually, personally and spiritually. We believe the...
Why study at Saint Martin's University
Students often attend Saint Martin's because of its sense of community. Faculty know their students, staff are willing to assist in ways that make the transition to university positive. We are here to assist you in your success.
Want to know more about Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!