About this program
Online Master of Science in International Business Management
Give your career an international dimension
In a world where tomorrow’s professions have yet to be imagined, we aim to prepare young professionals to meet the challenges of modern society and to reinvent the ways we do business. EDHEC’s Online Master of Science (MSc) in International Business Management is a unique, immersive experience, in an international environment, where the fusion of knowledge and managerial skills development is at the heart of learning.
The programme offers a wide range of career possibilities in diverse areas, from consulting and business development to finance and IT.
This programme is meant for professionals with a first proven experience, from young graduates starting their career in business management to those working in more senior roles and wanting to acquire specialised skills or transition in their career.
What are the requirements?
- 3-year bachelor degree minimum
- Proven professional experience
- Solid professional project
- English native or bilingual proficiency (TOEFL>92, IELTS>6.5, TOEIC>850, Cambridge>175)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Marketing & Sales in a digital world
- Managerial Economics
- International Business
- Managing Innovation
- Supply Chain Design
- Managerial Accounting
- People, Teams & Organisations
- Effective Stakeholder Engagement
- Digital transformation
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Tuition fees : €18,450
Tuition fees are provided for information only and are subject to change
Degree: Master of Science
ECTS: 120 ECTS
- Acquire a broader understanding of how organisations operate internationally, and a greater knowledge of global markets
- Develop your global business and management skills through case-based learning and an international consulting project
- Build a comprehensive career development programme
- Learn how to communicate your value, with impact and assume international management responsibilities
The Career Path team will work with you to create a tailored international career plan and identify the steps you should take to achieve your professional goals. The programme includes five group work sessions and six one-on-one counselling sessions.
Once you have completed the programme, you will be able to:
- Manage every aspect of your career, from job hunting to climbing the career ladder
- Explore your career options and understand the international jobs market
- Identify your strengths and skills
- Map skills areas you should target for development
- Boost your work profile and start actively networking
- Prepare stand-out CVs and cover letters
- Communicate your value, with impact
Message the school
About this institute
EDHEC Business School - Online Programs
EDHEC offers innovative online courses and degree programs that meet the highest academic standards and attract a global following of thinkers and achievers. A pioneer in online education, EDHEC Business School aims to strengthen its innovative training offer by accelerating...
Why study at EDHEC Business School - Online Programs
Since its creation in 1906 by entrepreneurs, EDHEC Business School has risen to the highest international standards thanks to its innovative and unique pedagogical approach.
Based on the culture of “Building people to build business” and “Learning by doing”, its pedagogy is committed to reinventing the educational experience around students by offering them a wide portfolio of high-level training. From the Bachelor’s degree (International BBA) to the PhD in finance and all Master’s level courses in initial and continuing education, EDHEC trains the leaders of tomorrow to understand the complexity of the business world and to have a positive impact on the business world and society as a whole.
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
Want to know more about MSc in International Business Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
You may also like...