MBA - Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Acquire new global management skills: strategy, marketing, finance, HR and legal. Knowing how to evolve in a context of digital and international change of companies. Develop the Soft Skills of each participant (Leadership, change management, public speaking).
Holders of a Bac + 2 with 7 years of experience professional. Holders of a Bac + 3 to 5 with 3 to 5 years professional experience.
- Program Quality training, with expert speakers in the field
- Wealth of exchanges between participants, all professionals, within a limited number of staff
- Integrate the challenges of big data, business intelligence, agile management to evolve in the organizations of tomorrow
- Regular conferences to raise participants' awareness of current issues
- A permanent interaction with the business world
Scholarships & funding
Students who meet certain criteria can win a company financed scholarship through our MBA EDC endowment fund the Philanthropy Development.
EDC Paris BS, a member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE), issues a diploma approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research conferring a Master’s Degree that is internationally accredited. EDC Paris BS offers students the opportunity to...
Want to know more about MBA - Entrepreneurship and Innovation ? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.