MBA - Auditing and Management Control
- Have the tools of the CFO, auditor or controller
- Master the factors that drive the integration of financial decisions in the company's overall strategy
- Know how to assess the risks and resources associated with a project
- Master the budgetary and technical audit processes
- Manage performance, from budget to recommendations to the general management.
Open to students who have a 3 or 4 year degree. Students are also required to produce an application form as well as attend an interview to gauge their motivations Open to students who have a 4 to 5 year degree (3 year degrees can be accepted under certain conditions)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
1st Year Program - MBA 1 - Corporate Finance
- Business skills- Business environment: IFRS standards, Taxation, Financial Markets
- Accounting & Control: Accounting management, Consolidated financial statements, Management control
- Evaluation: Financial analysis, Valuation of a business plan, Private Equity Tools & Techniques: Financial Mathematics, Advanced Computer Tools, Financial Databases (Reuters,...) - Cross-curricular competencies
- Management fundamentals: Finance: K.P.I., R.H. & Team Management, Corporate Strategy, Change management, Business Plan Learning by Business Games Professional development
2nd year program - Audit and Management Control
- Audit and accounting: Internal audit, Legal audit, Group accounting, International standards, Advanced taxation
- Performance control and monitoring: Strategic Cost Management, Budget Construction and Dashboards, Performance Analysis and Control,
- In-depth Financial Analysis Management tools: Risk management, Advanced IT and VBA, ERP and IS
- Cross-curricular competencies
- Fundamentals of management: Design Thinking, Agile Strategies & Management, From Business Model to Business Plan, Kick-off (product/project launch),
- Project Monitoring & Reporting Learning by Business Games
- Professional development: Professional thesis, Business English
Scholarships & funding
Students who meet certain criteria can win a company financed scholarship through our MBA EDC endowment fund the Philanthropy Development.
About this institute
EDC Paris BS, a member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE), issues a diploma approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research conferring a Master’s Degree that is internationally accredited. EDC Paris BS offers students the opportunity to...
Want to know more about MBA - Auditing and Management Control? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.