YEAR 4 OR M1
- It validates the choice of the Major and thus the orientation of the professional project. Students continue their general studies in the main management and business administration disciplines adapted to the chosen field. Business consulting assignments are different for each Major.
YEAR 5 OR M2
- It is the final goal of the 5 years of studies, of the professional project and the springboard towards the 1st job. During this last year, in the chosen Major, students can reinforce their expertise by choosing to attend a business career seminar, usually in English.
Open to High school leavers having done any general or specialized subjects and having obtained the Baccalaureat as well as other graduates. Students are also required to produce an application form as well as attend an interview to gauge their motivations
- International Business
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Marketing Management
- Finance-Control-Audit E-Business (in partnership with Efreitech with a professionalization contract)
- Bank and Insurance International Entrepreneurship
EDC Paris BS, a member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE), issues a diploma approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research conferring a Master’s Degree that is internationally accredited. EDC Paris BS offers students the opportunity to...
Want to know more about Master's degree? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!