Executive MBA (Executive Education)
This MBA programme trains students in the fundamentals of management and administration and promotes a global and strategic corporate vision. It develops students’ managerial potential without sacrificing ethical awareness and a sense of community balance.
Students can choose from one of the following specialisations: Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Luxury Goods Management or Sports Management.
Continuing education only
- At minima a validated M1. A B+3 level may be considered but dependant on a relevant managerial experience
- Between 5 and 10 years of confirmed professional experience.
- Recommended level of English: B2
- Ability to present a professional project
- Good resistance to work and stress
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Business English (Introduction)
- Strategy and innovation: strategic management, innovation management
- Accounting and finance: financial analysis, corporate finance
- Value and process architecture: Logistics/supply chain management, IT management
- Management and organization: HR and international, organizational behaviors
- Marketing and international operations: marketing, international operations
- Performance management: managerial accounting, management control
- Quantitative decision support methodes: managerial economics, quantitative support methods
- Business game
- Managerial development and leadership: intercultural team management, emotional intelligence and CSR
- Capstone project (End of studies professional thesis)
- Monitoring and independent work
- Career advancement (Coaching)
- Learning Expedition: study trip to the EAE (Business School in Barcelona)
Focus in entrepreneurship and innovation
- Business model
- New product development
- From business opportunity to business plan
- Transforming the organization (Corporate entrepreneurship)
Focus in sports management
- Sports environment and global market
- Management strategy and sport industry
- Managing international sports events
- Sports marketing strategy
Focus in luxury management
- Evolution of the luxury sector, corporate codes and strategies
- Creativity and brand identity in the luxury sector
- Distribution and experiential marketing
- Digital and social media marketing in the luxury sector
- French students or from European Union : 16 000 Euros
- International students : 16 000 Euros
- Ability to lead collective and personal decision-making processes and appropriate responsiveness to complex and diverse situations.
- To strengthen managerial skills in all disciplines and develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- To demonstrate critical thinking skills and the capacity to display ethical principles
- To deliver quality oral and written presentations
- To put into practice general theories and concepts in marketing, accounting, finance, IT, supply chain and organizations
A transformation or professional reconversion program designed to boost the career of an experienced executive.
About this institute
EDC PARIS BUSINESS SCHOOL
Located in the business district of Paris La Défense, is ranked in the top 10 business schools in France and 1st for entrepreneurship with a business creation rate three times higher than that of other graduate schools, while 80% of...
Want to know more about Executive MBA (Executive Education)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Detroit, United States of America