Show educations.com as: Mobile
Program overview
24-36 months
Master's degree
34,920 CHF
Start dates
Lausanne
34,920 CHF
September 2020

Lausanne
34,920 CHF
March 2021

Lausanne
34,920 CHF
September 2021

Lausanne
34,920 CHF
March 2022

Program description

MBA in Hospitality

Designed to accommodate busy hospitality professionals, Ecole hoteliere de Lausanne's MBA in Hospitality offers outstanding academics combined with industry expertise, for immediately applicable know-how. The program prepares you to tackle the future challenges of the hospitality industry by giving you a solid hospitality management education based on the latest developments and needs. With 80% of the program taught by distance learning, you can earn your MBA in Hospitality without leaving your job. The remaining 20% of the program is taught on-site, either at the EHL campus or in a global location allowing you to meet and network with industry peers.

Program Pace

The program is designed to fit your work and personal schedule. You can focus on a work-life balance and complete the program at your pace by spacing the modules. The completion time is between 24 and 36 months.

Distance learning modules

The four distance learning modules give you a refresh of hospitality business fundamentals, before diving into advanced practical application. Each module takes 15 weeks to complete and is broken down into three courses of five weeks each. At the end of each course, your knowledge will be evaluated to validate your mastery of the subject. You will need to plan 8 to 12 hours of study time per week during the distance learning modules.

On-site modules

The two on-site modules require you to travel either to the EHL campus, in Lausanne, or to global locations which are tied to hospitality. The “Building High-Performing Teams” module is a blended module containing two distance learning courses and one on-site course on the EHL campus. The “Meet the Experts” module is fully on-site, in global locations with strong hospitality ties. Live Connect Sessions For each of the four distance learning modules, six live connect sessions are held every two weeks, on average, for two hours. The sessions are a live virtual classroom with faculty where you can ask questions and interact with classmates.

Admission requirements

Request information for full admission requirements


Does this course require proof of English proficiency?

The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!

Learn more Advertisement

Tuition fees

Get in touch with Ecole hoteliere de Lausanne to learn more about the prices of their programs

Qualification

Graduates of this program will earn an MBA in Hospitality

Request info

Want to know more about this program, MBA in Hospitality? Fill out the following form and include any questions you have. This information will be sent directly to the school, and a representative will respond to your enquiry.

Videos

About this institute

Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL)

EHL - An Ambassador for Traditional Swiss Hospitality

Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) is an ambassador for traditional Swiss hospitality and has been a pioneer in hospitality education since 1893. It has created and inspired a unique professional community of over 25,000 hospitality managers, united by the values...


Read more about this school

Why study at Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL)

Switzerland ranked #2 study abroad country

Switzerland has been ranked the #2 study abroad country in Europe (and #4 in the world) for 2020! If you want to experience the beauty of the Swiss Alps, explore beautiful towns, and sample world-renowned cuisine, Switzerland is a great study abroad option.

Contact info

Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL)

Route de Cojonnex 18
1000 Lausanne 25
Switzerland

 Show phone number
info.ehl.edu Program webpage

Request information

Want to know more about MBA in Hospitality? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.

Reviews

Be the first to write a review!

COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students

We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.

Learn more

Career test - find your perfect career

Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.

Take the test

You may also like...