Culinary & Restaurant Management CertificateEcole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL)
Culinary & Restaurant Management Certificate
As a student of the Culinary & Restaurant Management Certificate, you will receive practical instruction from world-recognized chefs and experts. Through 25 workshops (masterclasses), you will learn how to run every type of F&B business, on both operational and management sides. Plus, you will have the opportunity to gain insights from experienced industry leaders during networking events.
You will graduate with:
- Culinary basics for operations Management skills to develop and run F&B businesses
- Three professional certifications
- Swiss and European souvenirs and broader cultural awareness
- A strong global network of peers, industry leaders and alumni
Designed for young professionals with a post-secondary degree, this five month fast-paced and intense program of 25 masterclasses is dedicated to strengthening your culinary know-how, and developing managerial skills for the Food & Beverage industry.
- Successfully completed a post-secondary program (Diploma, Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s, etc.) or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least 6 months of full-time work.
- For non-native English speakers: a minimum score of 80 on the TOEFL iBT or 6.0 on the IELTS exams
Experience in the hospitality industry is recommended.
- F&B Management
- Event Management
- Luxury Dining
- Field Trips
The cost of this program is 31,686 CHF.
EHL - An Ambassador for Traditional Swiss Hospitality
Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) is an ambassador for traditional Swiss hospitality and has been a pioneer in hospitality education since 1893. It has created and inspired a unique professional community of over 25,000 hospitality managers, united by the values...
Want to know more about Culinary & Restaurant Management Certificate? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.