ECAM LaSalle - Study engineering in Europe
Since 1900, ECAM LaSalle has been perfecting the methods and art of training engineers. The engineering school is accredited by the CTI (Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur) and is known for providing its students with a scientific and human perspective of all major world changes whether economic, industrial or technical. The engineering programs at ECAM LaSalle bring together both technical & scientific training, business knowledge, project management, linguistic abilities, a human dimension, and international perspectives. Founded on humanistic and ethical values, the school is dedicated to training budding engineers to carve the world of tomorrow.
Recognized as a French "Grande Ecole", ECAM LaSalle is characterized by:
- A rigorous admission process
- High standards of personal & academic excellence
- Comprehensive training: solid theoretical basis along with concrete hands-on applications
- Strong links with business and industry, and capacity of cooperation and adaptation
- An outward looking tradition, an international exposure
- 1,800 students on campus
- 7800 Alumni around the world
- 12:1 student-faculty ratio
- 80000m² campus in the heart of Lyon, 1st Student City in France
- Member of the international network of LaSalle universities
Scholarships & funding
At ECAM LaSalle, non-french students with excellent results and low family income are able to apply for International Mobility Scholarships once they have been admitted into the first year. These scholarships consist in a reduction on the tuition fees of 1000 euros for the first year. Then, each year, the best students in the class will be awarded with the same type of scholarship based on their academic results.
Some financial aids are possible on the accommodation, but, it is only partial reductions.
Why study at ECAM LaSalle
- We offer an innovative and unique program in France that aims to provide students with a solid understanding of engineering sciences together with the development of management, entrepreneurship and innovation skills.
- ECAM Engineering meets the international requirements in terms of Master’s level and allows each student the possibility to get a double degree: an Engineering Degree, delivered by the ECAM LaSalle, and a Master of Science in the chosen concentration.
- Finally, ECAM LaSalle has strong ties with industries and our students build a strong professional network thanks to internships, careers events, challenges. Therefore our students enjoy a high employability rate with an attractive salary.
Awards & Accreditations
ECAM LaSalle, France’s 2nd-best private school
2020 Engineering School Rankings
Student services & facilities
True to its LaSallian values,ECAM LaSalle is dedicated to encouraging the personal and professional fulfilment of all its students. As the campus becomes more and more international,ECAM LaSalle is increasing the number of services available to provide the best possible welcome for both French and international students.
The ECAM LaSalle campus, with its exceptional location on the Fourvière hill in the heart of Lyon, gives numerous benefits to its students. Being in close proximity to many Lyon landmarks and transportation hubs, students only have to walk 5 minutes to reach the heart of the city, and the metro station Fourvière is just 1 minute away from the campus entrance.ECAM LaSalle also makes sure that students have what they need on the campus.
ECAM LaSalle benefits from a rich and varied associative life with more than 25 student clubs on campus: humanitarian, technical, cultural, sports, …
A total of 25 clubs and societies that liven up your campus every single day!
ECAM LaSalle helps international students finding housing: student residences partners, private residences, flat-sharing between classmates...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.