EADA-SKEMA Global BBA
The Global Bachelor in Business Administration (Global BBA) follows the international bachelor’s degree format, the most widely accepted study format in the world, and recognised by international companies. Depending on their chosen specialisation, students may enter the job market straight after the degree or they can go on to do master of science (MSc) studies.
Applicants must hold a minimum of a High School Diploma (12 years of primary and secondary school) or French general baccalaureate.
The EADA-SKEMA Global BBA is taught completely in English.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Academic Research and Writing I
- Business and Professional Writing
- Business and Economics Calculus
- Statistics for Business Decisions
- Consumer Computer Applications
- Social and Sustainable Responsibility
- Scientific Knowledge
- Leading Tomorrow
- Free Elective
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Macro Economics
- Micro Economics
- Principles of Modern Management
- Marketing Principles
- Project Management
- Business Law
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Foreign Language
- History and Culture
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Development
- Globalization and Development
- Legal Issues
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- International Logistics and Trade
- Glocal Awareness
- Sustainable Innovation
- Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurship & Business Administration
- International Business
- Luxury Brand Management
- Sustainable Development & Social Responsibility
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
The annual tuition fee of the EADA-SKEMA Global BBA program is 14,500 €
A strategic mix of hard skills and soft skills
Immersive learning is agile, flexible and personalised, using the latest technology to maintain intense, live interaction based on EADA’s “learning by doing” methodology. To offer full support and flexibility to our incoming class, EADA has integrated the new digital reality into our learning experience, delivering our programmes successfully in three formats: face-to-face, online and hybrid. This allows us to adapt to any challenges that our participants may face before or during the programme.
HARD & SOFT SKILLS at the Barcelona Campus
The newly remodelled EADA-Barcelona Campus is located in the heart of the city, where you are consistently placed in real-life business situations, challenged to think like an executive and make strategic decisions. Lively class discussions take place in an engaging, multicultural environment, in which you examine real case studies critically and learn from others as they learn from you. Experiential learning ensures that you effectively transfer what you have learned to the workplace.
ECTS - 240 credits
The Talent & Careers team guides you in the preparation of your professional project, in discovering jobs and companies you may be interested in, and in sourcing positions that match your profile.
Our goal is to give you all the keys, resources and opportunities to successfully get on the job market.
Joining the BBA programme will give you the opportunity to:
- Join workshops and webinars to learn about various employability topics such as job applications, CVs and cover letters.
- Benefit from personalised advice from our consultants.
- Access cutting-edge tools / resources to facilitate your professional future, to help you develop your skills, and to better define your profile: partner platforms such as Abintegro, Highered, GoinGlobal, iAgora, Lockinchina, and Jobteaser to access job offers worldwide, but also Central Test, Aon and Praditus for practice tests, Teams for webinars and Pimp My Career for CV templates.
- Take part in events with companies all year round: get noticed by recruiters during our career fairs, learn about companies and jobs when attending round tables or career talks and discuss with alumni.
About this institute
EADA Business School
EADA Business School is the only internationally accredited, top-ranked business school --29th in Europe according to the Financial Times-- located in the Barcelona city centre. We are committed to developing your hard and soft skills to their full potential, providing...
Want to know more about EADA-SKEMA Global BBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Chicago, United States of America
Campbellsville, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic
Campbellsville, United States of America