Master’s Degree in Human Resources (100% Spanish taught)
The Master’s Degree in Human Resources aims to train professionals in the best ways to integrate and develop a company’s workforce and maximise its commitment so that it contributes to the differentiation of the company, and hence to its sustainability.
Our Human Resources graduates:
- Recognise the importance of people in the organisation
- Understand the key factors for personnel management
- Recognise the need to integrate personnel management into the overall management of a company
- Are capable of producing a strategic plan for human resources
- Have an integrated view of personnel management
- Master the techniques and tools of different HR functions
- Are leaders who are able to direct people, manage change and emotions, negotiate and solve conflict and facilitate the professional growth of their team
- The Master’s is committed to the personal growth and professional development of its participants. It reinforces students’ view of the integrated and systemic nature of the function of personnel that strengthens their management role.
- It encourages the formation of friendships and professional ties amongst participants and with the academic and support staff - professionals in their own right - whose engagement with the group goes far beyond merely imparting classes.
- The Master’s counts on an extensive network of first-class professionals whose reputation improves the employability of participants.
- The Master’s facilitates long-term work experience(between 6-12 months) in the field of personnel management in innovative companies in the area.
- A programme that looks after its participants and makes an individual assessment of each student’s suitability to fit into a particular collaborating company.
- The Master’s has an eminently positive impact on the organisations where internships or projects are realised as a result of the transfer of knowledge and suggested improvements and their implementation. We have an academic team, collaborators and support staff of enormously human calibre that support and encourage each participant along every step of the way.
University postgraduate or graduate degree or diploma, or Technical Engineering qualification
To have professional experience is mandatory for those with a diploma or technical engineering qualification and highly appreciated in the case of those in possession of a Bachelor’s degree.
Basic knowledge of business and economic course content
Such knowledge must be accredited by a relevant degree or diploma. Those unable to prove this knowledge must take the 20-hour course, “Introduction to Business Materials” and pass the exam at the end of the course; candidates with professional experience who cannot prove basic economic knowledge are exempt from taking the course but must pass its final exam in order to be admitted on to the programme.
- Those who are interested in working in human resources management. The Master’s will help them complete their initial training by providing the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for becoming an HR manager.
- Human Resources professional who want to update their knowledge and learn about new tendencies in the HR area; and those specialised in specific aspects of HR management who wish to extend their field of expertise.
The programme design ensures a balance between these two profiles (participants with and without experience) and guarantees to give maximum value to each participant.
The educational background of participants is extremely varied and enriches the programme by providing distinct points of view for problem-solving. The common dominator is that all participants enjoy direct contact with people.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Subject area 1: Criteria and Tools for People Management - 7 ECTS
- Subject area 2: Technical Competencies for People Management - 10 ECTS
- Subject area 3: Framework for Labour Relations and Staff Management - 7 ECTS
- Subject area 4: Managerial Skills - 9 ECTS
- Subject area 5: Introduction to Coaching - 3 ECTS
- Subject area 6: Internship in companies or improvement project - 18 ECTS
- Subject area 7: Master's Final Project - 6 ECTS
Please visit our website for more details.
- Degree awarded: Máster Universitario en Recursos Humanos from the University of Deusto (officially recognised degree)
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS
Graduates of this Master’s are trained to work in any department or entity related to personnel management, such as consultancies, human resources departments in any sector, recruitment agencies and employment and training agencies, etc.
About this institute
Deusto Business School
Despite the current situation provoked by COVID-19, the admissions team at Deusto Business School is available to answer any questions about our master's programmes via email, Skype, or over the phone. Additionally, DBS will keep applicants up-to-date with any changes...
Why study at Deusto Business School
Deusto Business School is unique in its dedication to our mission, based on Jesuit teachings and values: Contribute to a more prosperous, fairer and more inclusive world in collaboration with other actors, responding to the main challenges of society and organisations, training and supporting professionals who promote and lead sustainable business projects in a global context and generating cross-disciplinary knowledge. Our students graduate from the programs with the technical knowledge and problem-solving mindsets ready to take on the challenges of our increasingly complex and challenging world.
Want to know more about Master's Degree in Human Resources? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Spain
San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Spain