Associate Degree in Business AdministrationDelaware County Community College (DCCC)
Associate Degree in Business Administration- Delaware County Community College (DCCC)
The Business Administration program provides students with the necessary courses to transfer to a four-year college or university to pursue a bachelor's degree in business. This curriculum is fully compliant with Pennsylvania Statewide Program-to-Program Articulation Agreement. This agreement assures that the student can transfer their full degree into a baccalaureate program at a participating Pennsylvania affiliated institution, transferring with full Junior class standing. Transfer students in this program may emphasize accounting, marketing or sport management.
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of critical business and accounting concepts and the functions of business
- Analyze business challenges using critical thinking and quantitative methods
- Utilize technology to research and explore business concepts as well as produce functional work product
- Examine cultural, political, economic, competitive and technological influences and their impact on the global business environment
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Examine the principles of leadership, human behavior, collaboration, ethics and social responsibility.
To learn more about this course, contact DCCC via the information request button below.
For admission to DCCC, students must show proof of high school graduation.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Please contact DCCC via the information request form below to learn about the tuition and fees associated with this program.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded an Associate in Science in Business Administration from Delaware County Community College.
About this institute
Delaware County Community College (DCCC)
Delaware County Community College (DCCC) is a public two-year college in Media, Pennsylvania, with a current enrollment of 12,500 students (including 200 international students from over 50 countries). Offering over 40 degree programs, students can complete a two-year associate degree...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Want to know more about Associate Degree in Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.