Associate Degree in AccountingDelaware County Community College (DCCC)
Associate Degree in Accounting - Delaware County Community College (DCCC)
Through this Associate Degree program, students will be equipped with the skills and knowledge for an entry-level position in the field of accounting. These skills include:
- Performing all steps in the accounting cycle for business entities
- Analyzing financial statements, recognizing potential problem areas, and suggesting appropriate actions to alleviate or eliminate problems
- Preparing federal income tax returns and other tax forms for representative individuals including the person who is operating the business as a single proprietorship
- Recording representative cost accounting transactions and subsequently reflecting the effect of these transactions in appropriate financial statements
- Recognizing special needs of business
- Preparing various operating budgets leading to the preparation of a master budget
- Preparing variance reports
- Demonstrating a knowledge of capital budgeting
- Discussing the importance of ethical behavior in business operations
- Demonstrating efficient utilization of appropriate accounting software
- Applying basic economic principles in the business decision-making process
- Describing the contemporary legal environment in business.
To learn more about this course, contact DCCC via the information request button below.
For admission to DCCC, students must show proof of high school graduation.
Please contact DCCC via the information request form below to learn about the tuition and fees associated with this program.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded an Associate in Applied Science in Accounting from Delaware County Community College.
Delaware County Community College (DCCC)
Delaware County Community College (DCCC) is a public two-year college in Media, Pennsylvania, with a current enrollment of 12,500 students (including 200 international students from over 50 countries). Offering over 40 degree programs, students can complete a two-year associate degree...
Want to know more about Associate Degree in Accounting? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.