About this program
Motorsport Engineering BSc (Hons) (Final Year Top-Up)
Top-Up your Foundation Degree, HND or BTEC to a full BSc (Hons) Motorsport Engineering, online with NMA. You can study just the final year of the BSc (Hons) online, part-time and fit your studies around your job and family.
You even choose your own start date! Improve your motorsport career prospects and become a highly qualified motorsport engineer. Use the latest industry software and even gain practical experience at race weekends with the NMA Race Team.
When you achieve your BSc (Hons) Motorsport Engineering you will have the range of practical and specialist skills sought after by the global motorsport industry.
Top up your HND, BTEC, Foundation Degree or Advanced Modern Apprenticeship to a full BSc (Hons) in just one year!
(or equivalent qualification at Level 5) in ONE of the following:
- Motorsport Engineering or equivalent
- Motorsport Technology or equivalent
- Automotive Engineering or equivalent
- Another relevant engineering qualification
Applicants not familiar with software packages: Inventor, GT Suite and Star CCM+ may need to study an additional module ‘Research and Development Simulation and Analysis’ from the full BSc (Hons) before commencing the top-up. CPD credits will be awarded for this module
- NMA recognises equivalent international qualifications and these will be considered on an individual basis
- Applications are welcome from all International Students with a good standard of English
- If English is not your first language an IELTS certificate with a score of 6.5 (minimum) or equivalent qualification is required. However, all applications are considered on an individual basis as we are aware that for many international students their school or college curriculum has been taught in English.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Advanced Engine Development
- Hybrid & Electric Vehicles
- Final Motorsport Project
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Tuition fees for UK students: £6,900 per year
- Tuition fees for international students:£7,950 per year
Message the school
About this institute
De Montfort University
De Montfort University (DMU) in England welcome hundreds of European students every year for one of our 300 courses at foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate level. We have approx. 25,000 students studying in our 4 faculties; Business & Law; Health &...
Why study at De Montfort University
- Ranked 20th for Graduate Prospects (The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020)
- In the top 10% of institutions overall recognised by the Times Higher Education’s Impact Rankings 2020
- TEF Gold Award in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework – the only government-endorsed measure of teaching quality in higher education.
- Campus of the Future - DMU has invested £136m in transforming its campus, creating new green space in Leicester and using renewable energy technology. Four of the largest campus buildings generate renewable energy via more than 1,110 solar panels, and a wood biomass boiler cuts out the need to burn fossil fuels.
- 2030 Climate Action - More than 100 students and staff have taken part in carbon literacy training to understand how choices like transport, clothes, overseas travel and food impact the planet. DMU and the University of Leicester have teamed up with Leicester City Council to deliver the training in city schools. DMU has halved its carbon dioxide emissions since 2005.
Want to know more about Motorsport Engineering BSc (Hons) (Final Year Top-Up)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!