About this program
International Finance and Business BA (Hons)
This is a career-focused practical course, which will appeal to those with an understanding and exploring how organisations compete and co-operate around the world. The programme is designed to extend the knowledge gained during your two-year higher education degrees or diplomas and would help you prepare for an International career or a Master’s programme.
The Business modules give you a broad understanding of business concepts, models and issues, with a focus on leadership and innovation. The Finance modules develop your analytical and problem solving skills in areas such as risk management, banking system and financial markets.
This course is available only for international students
This is a top-up programme. We welcome applications from students with non-standard qualifications and recognise all international qualifications equivalent to HND.
We welcome applications from mature students with non-standard qualifications and recognise all other equivalent and international qualifications.
International students: If English is not your first language, we require an English language level of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
This course develops graduates with the skills and knowledge to respond to the impact of globalisation on business.
As such, it produces highly employable graduates who are sought after by companies that need an international understanding of business.
Recent graduates have gone onto positions such Business Analyst at Capita, Supply Manager at Cummins, General Management Graduate at Network Rail and Business Process and Design Analyst at Vodafone
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
You will be taught through a combination of lectures, tutorials, seminars, group work and self-directed study. Assessment is through coursework (presentations, essays and reports) and usually an exam or test
International students - 2021/22: £14,250
- Business finance
- Contemporary Business Issues
Plus optional modules from the following indicative list:
- International Accounting and Finance Issues
- Perspectives on Creative Leadership
Module from Finance
- Financial Markets and the Central Bank
- Liquidity and Financial Risk Management
Module from Business
- Creative Management and Marketing
- Managing Change and Innovation
Message the school
About this institute
De Montfort University
De Montfort University (DMU) in England welcome hundreds of European students every year for one of our 300 courses at foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate level. We have approx. 25,000 students studying in our 4 faculties; Business & Law; Health &...
Why study at De Montfort University
- Ranked 20th for Graduate Prospects (The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020)
- In the top 10% of institutions overall recognised by the Times Higher Education’s Impact Rankings 2020
- TEF Gold Award in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework – the only government-endorsed measure of teaching quality in higher education.
- Campus of the Future - DMU has invested £136m in transforming its campus, creating new green space in Leicester and using renewable energy technology. Four of the largest campus buildings generate renewable energy via more than 1,110 solar panels, and a wood biomass boiler cuts out the need to burn fossil fuels.
- 2030 Climate Action - More than 100 students and staff have taken part in carbon literacy training to understand how choices like transport, clothes, overseas travel and food impact the planet. DMU and the University of Leicester have teamed up with Leicester City Council to deliver the training in city schools. DMU has halved its carbon dioxide emissions since 2005.
Want to know more about International Finance and Business BA (Hons)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!