About this program
International Business and Entrepreneurship MSc
This course is for both recent graduates and those with work experience wishing to start their own business or develop enterprising skills for larger organisations. It is also designed to produce master’s graduates who are conversant with international business and entrepreneurship, through both practical application and relevant leading-edge theory.
Applicants will normally hold an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum pass of 2:2, or equivalent overseas qualification.
Applications from those without formal qualifications but with significant professional experience in business or entrepreneurship will be considered individually.
English Language requirements
If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.0 (including a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent is normally required.
English language tuition is available at DMU both before and during the course, if required.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
This innovative one year MSc will help graduates wishing to start their own business develop entrepreneurial skills for large businesses, or pursue a career in management or SME development within an international business environment.
You will be encouraged to take part in the Campus Enterprise Opportunities Business Venture Competition, the perfect opportunity for any DMU student, staff member or graduate to turn a business idea into reality.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Teaching will be delivered through formal lectures, informal seminars, tutorials, workshops, discussions, and e-learning packages. You may also benefit from inspirational guest speakers, who will bring their own personal experiences and knowledge to your learning.
2021/22 tuition fees
- UK/EU students: £7,700 per year.
- International students: £14,600 per year.
- Accounting for Managers
- Critical Management in a Global Context
- People Management and Organisation
- Research Methods
- International Strategic Management, Markets and Resources
- Business Creation and Innovation
Plus two options from the following*:
- Entrepreneurship and Strategic Decision Making
- Contemporary Business Model Generation
- Creative Action in International Organisations
- Operations & Service Quality Management
Message the school
About this institute
De Montfort University
De Montfort University (DMU) in England welcome hundreds of European students every year for one of our 300 courses at foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate level. We have approx. 25,000 students studying in our 4 faculties; Business & Law; Health &...
Why study at De Montfort University
- Ranked 20th for Graduate Prospects (The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020)
- In the top 10% of institutions overall recognised by the Times Higher Education’s Impact Rankings 2020
- TEF Gold Award in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework – the only government-endorsed measure of teaching quality in higher education.
- Campus of the Future - DMU has invested £136m in transforming its campus, creating new green space in Leicester and using renewable energy technology. Four of the largest campus buildings generate renewable energy via more than 1,110 solar panels, and a wood biomass boiler cuts out the need to burn fossil fuels.
- 2030 Climate Action - More than 100 students and staff have taken part in carbon literacy training to understand how choices like transport, clothes, overseas travel and food impact the planet. DMU and the University of Leicester have teamed up with Leicester City Council to deliver the training in city schools. DMU has halved its carbon dioxide emissions since 2005.
Want to know more about International Business and Entrepreneurship MSc? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!