If you’re looking to turbo-charge your career and change the way you see your future and the world around you, then an Executive MBA can make the difference.
Perhaps you’re looking to evolve from a functional role to senior leadership role, maybe you want to build your strategic understanding of issues to tackle a complex project or perhaps you’re looking to venture into your own business with solid foundations.
Contemporary organisations and markets require talent who bring imaginative solutions to the table. This program understands that complexity and offers an original approach to skill up executives.
Applicants will normally hold an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum pass of 2:2, or equivalent overseas qualification.
Professional qualifications deemed to be of equivalent standing will be considered on an individual basis.
Additionally, a minimum of three years appropriate professional experience is required.
If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.0 (including a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent is normally required.
English language tuition is available at DMU both before and during the course, if required.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Leadership Practicum
- Financial Decision Making
- Strategy in Turbulent Times
- Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation in New Settings
- Business and Sustainability
- Future of Work and Organizations
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
2021/22 tuition fees
- UK/EU students: £21,000 per year
- International students: £21,000 per year
By studying this Executive MBA you will gain:
- The ability to think critically about complex organisational challenges
- An awareness of your strengths and vision to build into a career plan
- Understanding of contemporary and cutting-edge theory that can be applied to your professional life from day one
- A network of contacts and peers across sectors within the UK and abroad
- A postgraduate qualification accredited by the Chartered Management Institute
About this institute
De Montfort University
De Montfort University (DMU) in England welcome hundreds of European students every year for one of our 300 courses at foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate level. We have approx. 25,000 students studying in our 4 faculties; Business & Law; Health &...
Why study at De Montfort University
- Ranked 20th for Graduate Prospects (The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020)
- In the top 10% of institutions overall recognised by the Times Higher Education’s Impact Rankings 2020
- TEF Gold Award in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework – the only government-endorsed measure of teaching quality in higher education.
- Campus of the Future - DMU has invested £136m in transforming its campus, creating new green space in Leicester and using renewable energy technology. Four of the largest campus buildings generate renewable energy via more than 1,110 solar panels, and a wood biomass boiler cuts out the need to burn fossil fuels.
- 2030 Climate Action - More than 100 students and staff have taken part in carbon literacy training to understand how choices like transport, clothes, overseas travel and food impact the planet. DMU and the University of Leicester have teamed up with Leicester City Council to deliver the training in city schools. DMU has halved its carbon dioxide emissions since 2005.
Want to know more about Executive MBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic