Applied MSc in Data Analytics (On-Campus/Off-Campus)Data ScienceTech Institute
Applied MSc in Data Analytics (On-Campus/Off-Campus)
All available course dates
Applied MSc in Data Analytics (On-Campus/Off-Campus)
Level 7 of the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) - RNCP 34262 Level 7
Our Applied MSc in Data Analytics programme, with its two entries in Autumn and Spring, will enable you to increase your business skills and job opportunities by strengthening decision-making through data analysis. In this Applied MSc, you will master the techniques and tools needed to conduct and deliver your analyses with relevant and structured reports, improving the return on investment of your company’s projects.
The Data Analysis among the range of established roles that are set to experience increasing demand in the run-up to 2022 (“The Future of Jobs Report“, The World Forum). And even #1 for 2020!
Classes for this applied MSc in Data Analytics programme are taught exclusively in English, either on a full-time basis from our campuses, live online(Off-Campus)or part-time in SPOCmode (Self-Paced, with monthly intakes).
In full-time mode, the Applied MSc in Data Analytics runs over a year with 6 months of classes, followed by a 6-month internship. Part-time students in SPOC mode have up to 36 months to complete the programme.
- Applicants with a compact 2-year degree: with work experience
- Applicants with a 3-year Bachelor degree or above: no particular preconditions
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
In our Applied MSc in Data Analytics programme, you will:
- Develop a sharp analytical mind to structure your scientific and technical actions in producing clear and actionable decision-support reports
- Master the market leaders software in business intelligence and data visualisation, enhanced by industrial certifications.
- Acquire unique and value-added skills in various databases technologies, enhancing the standard profile of a Data Analyst.
- Getting comfortable with Machine Learning for predictive analysis, with solid scientific grounds and concrete applications through the most prevalent technologies.
- Refresh on simple yet powerful fundamentals mathematics for practical statistical applications.
- Get an awareness of IT project management and the legal consequences of data handling, with a pinch of ethical thinking regarding the consequences of mining (big) data.
- 450-hour programme – 60 ECTS
- 850-hour internship (6 months) – The internship is equivalent to 30 ECTS
You can choose to join the Applied MSc in Data Analytics through 3 modes of studies.
Classes are offered either full-time On-Campus/Off-Campus or part-time in Self-Paced Online Course (SPOC) mode.
DSTI students who are undertaking their study on-campus will attend their scheduled classes in person on either Sophia-Antipolis or Paris campus. They will also make face-to-face contact with teachers, as well as other on-campus students. You will follow 6 months of courses (around 5hrs per day), followed by 6 months of internship.
Off-Campus (online - full time)
DSTI has HD telepresence technology in both campuses, allowing us to open online education access, with a live cast over the web, for distant students to stay at home while following our Applied MSc programmes.
Self-Paced Online Course (part-time)
Designed for working professionals!
The self-paced online course includes monthly intakes giving you the opportunity to decide when you want to start the programme on a schedule that suits you.
The SPOC mode is designed for working individuals who cannot afford to suspend their jobs for six months but still show a strong commitment to acquiring new skills and further their careers. Aspiring Data Scientists and Data Engineers will be able to acquire advanced competencies and make strategic data-driven decisions.
The following tuition fees are subject to change.
- On-campus mode & Self-paced online mode:€9,500
- Online mode (for students living in France): €8,550
- Online mode (students living outside of France): €5,700
- Lagos Relay Campus: €7,125
Once your studies and professional experience are completed, your achievements will be assessed by our Graduation Committee. If successful, you will be able to obtain the degree “Expert en Sciences des Données” (Expert in Data Science). DSTI is proud of its Applied MSc in Data Science & AI and Applied MSc in Data Engineering for AI to have been fully accredited at Master’s level by the French Government via the RNCP mechanism. The RNCP “Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles” is a government recognition mechanism dedicated to scrutinising programmes’ suitability for the work market. A RNCP title rewards specific needs in terms of skills and knowledge transfer for immediate employability, which is the heart of DSTI philosophy.
Once the classes are finished, our Applied MSc in Data Analytics students will need to go for the industrial experience, generally in the form of an internship.
The Data Analyst is in the top 3 of the most demanded job position in the following sectors:
- Automotive, Aerospace, Supply Chain & Transport
- Aviation, Travel & Tourism
- Energy Utilities & Technologies
- Financial Services & Investors
- Global Health & Healthcare
- Information & Communication Technologies
- Oil & Gas
Do you want to develop the skills needed to become a Data Scientist? Are you interested to join the 1st applied school in Data Science, AI & Big Data in France?
Khwansiri Ninpan, October 2019 intake, will explain her career transition from Medical Microbiology to Data Science, and share her experience as a DSTI student.
About this institute
Data ScienceTech Institute
Data ScienceTech Institute is the 1st applied school in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence & Big Data in France. Founded in 2015, the aim is to respond to the needs and challenges of the 4th industrial revolution, which is the creation...
Why study at Data ScienceTech Institute
Data ScienceTech Institute aim to provide students with high-quality learning experiences. They believe that Data Analytics, Data Science and Data Engineering (Big Data) fields will revolutionize a lot of industries. Therefore, their main goal is to train students in the best way possible to reach their professional goals. Students also work on various real-world projects with a variety of business partners.
Want to know more about Applied MSc in Data Analytics (On-Campus/Off-Campus)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Bangor, United States of America