Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Chinese language course
Dalarna University offer a new and dynamic form of education in modern Chinese, using innovative methods and e-learning. Our web-based courses have full real-time interaction with the teachers. You can take our courses and study part-time, or you can choose to take a whole course package, which involves studies on a full-time basis. Some of our courses also run in the evening.
- Chinese in Speech and Writing I (15 credits: a comprehensive language course for beginners)
- Chinese Oral Proficiency I (7.5 credits)
- Chinese Basic training I (7.5 credits)
- Chinese in Speech and Writing II (15 credits)
- Chinese Oral Proficiency II (7.5 credits)
- Chinese Characters II (7.5 credits)
- Chinese for Business: Daily Communication (15 credits) (spring term)
- Chinese in Speech and Writing III (15 credits)
- Chinese Translation (7.5 credits)
- Chinese Practical Writing (7.5 credits)
- Chinese for Business: Professional Communication (15 credits) (autumn term)
- Chinese in Speech and Writing IV (15 credits)
- Chinese Modern Literature I (7.5 credits) (autumn term)
- Chinese Traditional Culture (7.5 credits) (spring term)
- Chinese Modern Culture (7.5 credits)
- Chinese Business Life and the Chinese Market (7.5 credits) (spring term)
- Chinese Linguistics I (7.5 credits) (autumn term)
- Chinese Traditional Philosophy (7.5 credits)
- Chinese: Research Methodology (7.5 credits)
- Chinese: Bachelor Degree Thesis (15 credits)
Please contact Dalarna University to get price information for each course
About this institute
Dalarna University is a small, modern university located in the beautiful province of Dalarna in central Sweden. The provincial landscape offers wonderful opportunities for exploration in stunning natural surroundings. The university has two campuses in small towns Falun and Borlänge....
Why study at Dalarna University
Sweden ranked #3 study abroad country
Sweden has been ranked the #3 study abroad country in Europe for 2020! With a high English language proficiency and the headquarters of companies like H&M and Spotify, Sweden was also ranked #1 in Europe for students who want to achieve their career goals.
Want to know more about Chinese language course? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...