Master of Supply Chain Management
Ranked second in Australia in the 2017 Eduniversal Best Masters ranking, this course involves advanced study in management and operation of global business, transportation, physical distribution, procurement, warehousing and inventory. You will also examine material and inventory management, purchasing, manufacturing, location modelling, retailing and information system linkages for government and private industries on a national and global basis. You will gain expert, insider knowledge from logistics professionals and undertake real-life practical assignments and case studies. Your learning will be capped off by an individual research project which you will complete under the guidance of our experienced staff.
A bachelor degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised university
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Apply logistics and supply chain knowledge, principle and practices in a business of public sector environment to ensure effective and efficient operations of an organisation, fulfil a managerial role in logistics and supply chain management within organisations; complete research work to extend supply chain knowledge.
- Apply logical and analytical methods to improve logistics and supply chain processes and activities, think creatively to generate innovative solutions to logistics and supply chain problems
- Use and evaluate multiple sources of information expertly to manage and improve logistics and supply chain practices and synthesise information in order to draw evidence based conclusions.
- Communicate at an advanced level, using appropriate terminology, with individuals and groups in organisations and within supply chains
- Expertly use new and existing technologies relevant to logistics and supply chain management
- Take responsibility for own learning and maintaining currency as part of professional development to maximise career progression and advancement throughout the working life.
- Recognise, evaluate and deal effectively with local, national and international issues relevant to logistics and supply chain management in order to participate in a global environment.
- Recognise the impact and importance of cultural diversity; deal effectively with cultural issues relevant to supply chain management and function appropriately within a cultural diverse setting.
- Work independently and demonstrate ethical and professional leadership in logistics and supply chain management areas; work effectively in teams.
Scholarships & funding
For scholarship information, please click the "Visit programme webpage" or "Request Information" buttons above.
About this institute
Curtin University Singapore
Curtin University is a global university, with campuses in Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Dubai and Mauritius. The Singapore campus is located in the heart of Singapore city, and offers students a conducive and safe study environment. Curtin Singapore offers a starting...
Want to know more about Master of Supply Chain Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.