Master of International Business
The Master of International Business program focuses on strategy, management, decision-making and business in the Asia-Pacific region, providing graduates with the skills and knowledge needed for a successful top level managerial career in global business. MIB builds a solid basis and in-depth knowledge to manage international companies and their operations. MIB study also helps graduates to better manage people in domestic but multicultural environments. Curtin University’s Master of International Business was ranked as the top 7 International Management program in Australia by the prestigious Eduniversal Masters Ranking in 2017
A bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Engage critically and reflectively with contemporary knowledge and skills relating to international business and apply to professional practice.
- Respond creatively and effectively to generate innovative solutions to complex issues in international business.
- Make evidence-based judgements and sound business decisions through sophisticated evaluation and synthesis of information from a range of credible sources.
- Communicate professionally and effectively, through written and oral means, to diverse stakeholders within the ethical and professional framework of international business.
- Consider profitability, sustainability and impact of the business environment and society when using new and established technologies in international business communications and negotiations.
- Actively seek and engage in opportunities for ongoing learning that builds the body of professional knowledge in the field of international business and contributes to their personal development.
- Evaluate the impacts of international business in a global system and apply international standards and practices with in a global context.P58
- Engage in ethical and culturally competent management practices to work effectively in culturally diverse team environments within global organisations.
- Work professionally and ethically both independently and collaboratively, complying with appropriate legislation and protocols and demonstrate leadership skills as appropriate. S58
Scholarships & funding
For scholarship information, please click the "Visit programme webpage" or "Request Information" buttons above.
About this institute
Curtin University Singapore
Curtin University is a global university, with campuses in Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Dubai and Mauritius. The Singapore campus is located in the heart of Singapore city, and offers students a conducive and safe study environment. Curtin Singapore offers a starting...
Want to know more about Master of International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.