Master of Business Administration (Global)
This MBA (Global) is designed for business in the new Millennium. Students work in concert with industry professionals and University lecturers with extensive research and industry knowledge. This degree is designed to assist students who wish to aspire into senior or executive positions within the workforce or to commence their own businesses. The course focuses on core business knowledge and inter-cultural communication, ensuring your skills can be applied within an international business context. Our partnerships give you the opportunity to take a study tour overseas, learning essential business practices that will help equip you for a career that could take you anywhere in the world.
A bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with a minimum course weighted average of 60%, and up to 3 years’ work experience
- Apply appropriate practices, principles and concepts to evaluate and resolve current and emerging trends in business management and practices
- Think critically, creatively and innovatively
- Access and synthesise information from multiple sources to make sound judgements
- Communicate in ways appropriate to the discipline, audience and purpose
- Use and apply technologies in ways that are beneficial to the workplace
- Develop an understanding of and reflectively apply different learning and development strategies
- Create new approaches of looking at global business issues
- Demonstrate ways of using cultural diversity to improve self- awareness, business, professional and ethical practice
- Critique and reconceptualise the roles of leadership, ethical practice and professional integrity when working within a team and independently
Curtin University Singapore
Curtin University is a global university, with campuses in Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Dubai and Mauritius. The Singapore campus is located in the heart of Singapore city, and offers students a conducive and safe study environment. Curtin Singapore offers a starting...
Want to know more about Master of Business Administration (Global)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!