Bachelor of Commerce (Management)Management is about taking a leading role supervising and mentoring staff, balancing budgets, and ensuring tasks and projects are completed successfully. It means taking responsibility and getting things done through making the most of your staff and other resources.This major focuses on the crucial role of modern, connected and versatile managers and can prepare you for a management career in local and international settings. It draws your attention to the diverse nature and challenges facing practising managers today, such as the relationships between people and organisations, performance and success, change and culture, and innovation and technology.You will get a strong foundation in management skills in areas such as communicating with people, problem solving, planning, organising, managing change and managing a budget.
- Select and apply theories, concepts and techniques to describe, understand, analyse and evaluate management issues and problems
- Think critically and creatively to generate solutions to management problems and apply logical and rational processes to make decisions
- Access, evaluate and synthesise information from multiple sources to make valid and supported judgments about management issues
- Communicate in ways appropriate to the management discipline for various audiences and contexts
- Use and apply technologies, recognizing their advantages and limitations when applied to management
- Take responsibility for their own learning by demonstrating initiative in finding new information and actively participating in varied learning experiences
- Think globally and consider management issues from a variety of perspectives
- Actively support the value of cultural diversity in improving business and professional practice
- Demonstrate leadership, ethical practice and professional integrity when working within a team and independently
Scholarships & funding
Visit link for more information about scholarships.
Curtin University Singapore
Curtin University is a global university, with campuses in Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Dubai and Mauritius. The Singapore campus is located in the heart of Singapore city, and offers students a conducive and safe study environment. Curtin Singapore offers a starting...
Want to know more about Bachelor of Commerce (Management)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.