Bachelor of Commerce (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
Have you ever wondered how companies transport products to other places? Logistics and supply chain professionals are working behind the scenes to ensure a smooth and constant workflow. They manage the supply of goods and services from the point of origin (supplier) to its final destination (customer) in the fastest, safest and cheapest way possible.This major will equip you to oversee critical aspects of the supply chain and prepare you for employment in a variety of administrative or managerial roles in organisations operating in transport, purchasing, supply chain management, contract distribution, manufacturing, retailing, oil, gas and resources.
Year 12, GCE A Level, SAT, IB Diploma or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Apply elements of supply chain management principles to support business operations by effectively managing elements of the supply chain and the supply chain as a whole;
- Apply supply chain management theory to develop supply chains and components appropriate to a range of business organisations;
- Conduct supply chain and supply chain component analyses for a range of business organisations, recommend appropriate solutions and manage their implementation;
- Able to effectively communicate supply chain and supply chain component requirements, policies and procedures;
- Manage an departments related to supply chain components, or for supply chain at enterprise level that provides an appropriate procedural, functional, systems and organisational base to suit a range of business organisations;
- Ability to see the business potential of new technologies, processes and systems as they emerge. ability to appreciate, and apply where appropriate, the philosophies behind new methodological approaches as they emerge;
- Apply communications and collaboration technologies to support international organisations. understanding and appreciation of the role of supply chains and supply chain components in supporting international organisations;
- Understand the range of potential impacts of supply chains and supply chain components on stakeholders and manage the implementation of supply chains and supply chain components that are appropriate to a wide range of stakeholders;
- Apply professional skills to ensure ethical practices in areas including but not limited to privacy and information security. employ best practice techniques for the design, management and operation of supply chains and supply chain components in all organisations.
Scholarships & funding
For scholarship information, please click the "Visit programme webpage" or "Request Information" buttons above.
About this institute
Curtin University Singapore
Curtin University is a global university, with campuses in Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Dubai and Mauritius. The Singapore campus is located in the heart of Singapore city, and offers students a conducive and safe study environment. Curtin Singapore offers a starting...
Want to know more about Bachelor of Commerce (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.