The Preparatory Course has been designed to give students a solid foundation of the English language and vocabulary used in economics before taking up BSc or MSc regular studies. This one-year programme gives an opportunity to adapt to a new place, get to know Polish culture and language. It is a great way to start studies at Cracow University of Economics.
Benefits of the Preparatory Course:
- improve the English language from level B1 to B2 and learn basic Polish
- improve mathematics and multicultural skills which will be an integral part of the future studies
- simplify adaptation process to a new environment
- use all the University’s facilities - the library, computer labs and sport facilities
- enjoy help of mentors - Polish students who offer assistance during your stay in Krakow
- meet students from all around the world
- participate in cultural activities such as Cracow tour, museum visits, concerts
- English language – grammar, business vocabulary and writing, conversations
- Polish language – survival vocabulary helpful in everyday life
- Mathematics – lectures and classes equalizing the study level
- Cross – culture communication
Students who successfully complete the Preparatory Course are allowed to start BSc or MSc programmes in English under only one condition of passing English at level B2. This exam is organized by the University at the end of the course.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
All students enrolled in the Preparatory Course are liable to pay tuition fee.
Tuition fee: 2000 EUR - for the whole Course (two semesters), without any registration fees
Students who successfully complete the Preparatory Course are allowed to start BSc or MSc programmes in English under two conditions of passing English at level B2 and paying application fee. The exam is organized by the University at the end of the course.
About this institute
Cracow University of Economics, founded in 1925, is the largest university of economics in Poland. Situated in Krakow, a leading academic center, it is proud of being ranked in the top schools of economics within the country. It consists of...
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Summer / Short course