Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Business AdministrationCQUniversity Australia
Master of Business Administration
Through interaction with academic, colleagues and various members of the business community, you will gain different perspectives and approaches to current and emerging business issues with CQUni’s highly ranked and certified MBA.
Our MBA will develop your management capabilities to lead with influence and integrity and address the changing landscape of the public sector, not-for-profit, social and ethical purpose organisations as well as the for-profit sector. Plus, you’ll have the benefit of undertaking a reputable and quality MBA that the business community rates in the top 10 in Australia (Australian Financial Review 2019 Boss MBA rankings), awarded a global Tier 1 ranking (CEO Magazine’s Global MBA Rankings 2019), and is priced below the average cost of an MBA giving you more reason to become an influential leader.
An MBA from CQUniversity provides you with the opportunity to advance your business career and consider the development and implementation of successful strategies that can be used to practising business and organisational opportunities in today's fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Develop your skills and knowledge in a broad range of management and leadership responsibilities, in areas such as strategy, marketing, people management, operations management, finance and change management.
The MBA also holds the United Nation’s certification the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) and has been designed to meet the rigorous international accreditation standards of AMBA from the UK.
If you have ambition, drive and vision and are a budding entrepreneur, and haven’t completed an undergraduate degree, our Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma of Business Administration will provide you with opportunities to study a broad range of topics relating to aspects of organisational management and articulate into the MBA.
AQF Level: Level 9 Masters Degree (Coursework)
Prospective students must satisfy at least one of the following criteria to enrol in this course:
- A completed bachelor degree in any discipline from an Australian university or college or equivalent plus three years of full-time (or equivalent part-time) relevant work experience, or
- A completed honours degree in business from an Australian university or college or equivalent plus three years of full-time (or equivalent part-time) relevant work experience, or
- A completed CQUniversity Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma of Business Administration or equivalent, plus three years of full-time (or equivalent part-time) relevant work/managerial experience, or
- Students with no formal qualification but with a minimum of five years of managerial or professional work experience (places are limited and will be at the discretion of the MBA Director)
- Students are to submit an up to date curriculum vitae or resume that provides details of work experience, positions held, primary duties and length of employment.
- Prospective students should include a one page statement as to the relevance of this course to their future career.
- Students who have English as a second language (international or domestic students born outside of Australia, Canada, NZ, UK, Ireland, South Africa or USA), will need to meet English language proficiency requirements. The minimum academic IELTS score required is 6.5 with no individual band score of less than 6.0.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Managing People, Organisations and Context
- Critical Thinking and Managerial Decision-Making
- Marketing Management and Digital Communications
- Accounting for Management Decision Making
- Economics and Finance for Business
- Leadership and Integrity
- Operations Management and Business Analytics
- Innovation and Design Thinking
- Governance and Business Law
- Strategic Business Management and Change
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- International Employment Relations
- Design Thinking for Managers
- International Human Resource Management
- Business and Management in the Asian Context
- Public Policy Design and Implementation
- Strategic Management in the Public Sector
- Service Industry Marketing
- Enterprise Project
- Global Marketing
- Research in Business
- Professional Project
- Business Research Project
This program costs 15 240 AUD per term.
Scholarships & funding
The university offers a range of scholarships to support international students and encourages you to apply for one that's right for you. For more information about the scholarships, please visit the university website.
Interim and exit awards:
CC51 - Graduate Certificate in Business Administration CC52 - Graduate Diploma of Business Administration
Core learning outcomes:
- Review, analyse and communicate advanced knowledge of business theory and provide creative solutions to complex business problems
- Integrate new knowledge with previous experience to analyse complex business issues and develop solutions
- Communicate theoretical concepts and complex business management knowledge and ideas to a variety of audiences
- Participate responsibly in teams, leading and contributing in an emotionally intelligent manner, reflecting on team processes and the ability to achieve outcomes
- Research, identify good practices and implement business strategies to enhance organisational effectiveness
- Demonstrate a high level of learning autonomy, including personal development through reflective practice and a commitment to creativity, ethical, legal, social responsibility.
The Master of Business Administration is regarded as the premier business qualification for practising managers and leaders in contemporary organisations. Successful completion of this course will equip you with the requisite knowledge and skills that provide opportunities for career advancement.
Upon completion, you will be better equipped to develop and successfully implement strategies designed to advance business and organisational opportunities.
About this institute
CQUniversity Australia has become one of the fastest growing universities in Australia, providing endless study and research options for students and researchers alike to excel in their fields of interest. Our commitment to learning and teaching, ground-breaking research, social innovation...
Be the first to write a review!
Mental health support after COVID-19
What do you expect from your university?
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Detroit, United States of America