BA in Architectural Technology & Construction ManagementKEA Copenhagen School of Design & Technology
BA in Architectural Technology & Construction Management
Bachelors of Architectural Technology and Construction Management are the professionals, who are able to participate in and coordinate the building process at all levels from concept to completion in the broadest sense. This includes new buildings as well as the renovation.
You will coordinate and manage the many technical and administrative phases of the construction process. The study programme will teach you how to plan, design and coordinate construction projects, and you will combine practical experience with theoretical knowledge on a daily basis.
During the studies you are able to specialize in:
- design consultancy
- facilities management
- construction management
BIM (building information modeling) is an integrated part of the education, since we strongly believe that this is an essential and very important driver, which will have a strong impact on the future development and progression of the building industry.
The programme is taught entirely in English and focuses on problem based learning planned around a semester project situated in different countries and current strategic markets. The difficulty level increases throughout the education.
An upper secondary education or equivalent, or a vocational education is required.
All applicants must have passed English at a level equivalent to a Danish Upper Secondary education B-level.
Equivalents to Danish B-level in English:
- IELTS (academic test): 6.5 or
- TOEFL (paper-based): 550 or
- TOEFL (internet-based): 83 or
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency (CPE)
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) with the grade C
- Cambridge First Certificate with the grade A
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Communication, planning, design, and technology are the key words of the Bachelor of Architectural Technology and Construction Management programme. The subjects of the programme are divided into 5 core areas:
- Design and registration
On top of that sustainability and innovation/entrepreneurship is inherent in the projects and the working methodology in all subjects.
- Nordic/EU/EEA students are free of charge
- Non-EU citizens must pay a tuition fee of € 6,100 per semester
There is no fee for following students:
- Students from the European Union (EU)
- Students from EEA countries (Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland)
- Students from Switzerland
- Students who are granted permanent residency or time-limited permit with the possibility of permanent residence in Denmark
- Students exchanged with Danish students as part of a bilateral agreement with an educational institution abroad
- Students who are granted residence permit under §9c, paragraph 1 of the Aliens Act as the accompanying child of a foreigner with a residency permit issued under pursuant to section 9a of the Aliens Act
Bachelor's degree in Architectural Technology & Construction Management
About this institute
Copenhagen School of Design and Technology
KEA offers higher-education programmes targeted at the business community in Denmark and abroad. We are one of the largest Business Academies in Denmark, with: 5490 full-time students 1200 international students from 70+ countries 500 employees KEA bridges the gap between...
Want to know more about BA in Architectural Technology & Construction Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.