AP in Multimedia DesignKEA Copenhagen School of Design & Technology
AP in Multimedia Design
Multimedia Design is a digital design programme for digital minds with creative ideas.
As a student on this programme, you will work with all levels of the digital design process and you will obtain skills within the areas of front-end design and programming, User Experience (UX), content production and business and technology.
During your studies, you will be in close contact with the business community and do projects together with different companies and organizations. We focus particularly on innovation and entrepreneurship and cooperate with a wide variety of agencies, companies and cultural organizations.
You will also do a ten-week internship during which you will get the chance to test your digital skills in practice either in Denmark or abroad.
As a graduate, you will be able to encode and design front-end solutions, develop digital user experiences and create digital design and content. You are likely to get a job as e.g. a front-end designer or a content manger/creator.
An education equivalent to a Danish upper secondary education is required.
All applicants must have passed English at a level equivalent to a Danish Upper Secondary education B-level.
Equivalents to Danish B-level in English:
- IELTS (academic test): 6.5 or
- TOEFL (paper-based): 550 or
- TOEFL (internet-based): 83 or
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency (CPE)
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) with the grade C
- Cambridge First Certificate with the grade A
Here you will learn about business models, understanding data, and what makes a business viable. You will learn about the role and value of the multimedia designer in a business context.
Here you will get an introduction to the technologies that are a central part of digital media products and digital media production.
- Nordic/EU/EEA students: Free of charge
- Non-EU citizens must pay a tuition fee of € 5,400 per semester.
There is no fee for following students:
- Students from the European Union (EU)
- Students from EEA countries (Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland)
- Students from Switzerland
- Students who are granted permanent residency or time-limited permit with the possibility of permanent residence in Denmark
- Students exchanged with Danish students as part of a bilateral agreement with an educational institution abroad
- Students who are granted residence permit under §9c, paragraph 1 of the Aliens Act as the accompanying child of a foreigner with a residency permit issued under pursuant to section 9a of the Aliens Act
Academy Profession Degree in Multimedia Design.
The AP degree programmes last 2-2½ years. You will be awarded 120-150 ECTS points when you have finished a programme. An AP degree enables you to start your working life right away or continue studying for a Bachelor’s degree.
As a graduate in Multimedia Design, you will be a digital entrepreneur with a tool box that enables you to work within a broad range of industries. Your job will typically involve designing, planning and managing multimedia tasks.
You may find work at a digital agency, you may become the digital manger in small or medium-sized companies or you may become your own digital agency if you choose to start as an entrepreneur with your own agency.
As a digital octopus, you will be able to work within many different areas of the IT and multimedia businesses, e.g.:
- Frontend designer
- Frontend developer
- UX designer
- Content manager
- SoMe manager
- Content creator
- E-commerce developer
Copenhagen School of Design and Technology
KEA offers higher-education programmes targeted at the business community in Denmark and abroad. We are one of the largest Business Academies in Denmark, with: 5490 full-time students 1200 international students from 70+ countries 500 employees KEA bridges the gap between...
Want to know more about AP in Multimedia Design? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.