About this program
Mathematics, Modeling and Data Analytics
Mathematics is the language of modern science and the foundation for many technological advances. Various aspects of modern life, including communication, internet security, finance, and business, rely fundamentally on mathematics and mathematical modeling. Progress in mathematics leads to more effective solutions and expanded forms of applications.
With the remarkable expansion of data science in the last two decades, mathematics has become even more critical. A thorough understanding of mathematics is necessary for comprehending data science models, which can aid in identifying patterns, creating more precise models, and making more dependable predictions based on data.
Chat live with students from Constructor University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Constructor University Bremen? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
€ 20,000 per academic year (two semesters) + € 8,000 on-campus room and board (full meal plan)
- Insurance companies hire mathematicians for actuarial and other analyst positions.
- Quantitative finance and financial engineering offer numerous opportunities involving fairly deep mathematical concepts.
- Operations researchers help organizations, businesses, and governments find efficient solutions to organizational and strategic planning questions, including scheduling and distribution problems, resource allocation, facilities design, and forecasting.
- Mathematicians are frequently employed in information technology positions. In particular, mathematical knowledge is essential for work in information security and cryptography.
- Statisticians are employed by large organizations and work in research and development divisions from academia to industry to analyze data from surveys and experiments.
- Education offers a wide field of employment ranging from secondary school teachers to university professors.
- There are job opportunities in engineering mathematics in sectors from aerospace engineering and petroleum engineering to a wide range of other engineering disciplines.
- Mathematicians pursue academic careers at research institutes or universities.
Message the school
About this institute
Constructor University is a private, state-recognized university, located in Bremen, Germany, and one of the most international universities worldwide. Founded in 2001, the university attracts highly talented and open-minded students from all over the world; over 1,500 students from more than 110 nations currently live and...
Want to know more about Mathematics, Modeling and Data Analytics? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!