Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management focuses on the flow of materials end-to-end beginning procurement and ending with delivery to the customer.
Why Choose Supply Chain Management Training from CLC?
- The field is growing, jobs are in demand.
- Prepare yourself for a career focused on procurement, inventory management, warehousing, distribution, logistics and transportation.
- Build your knowledge and enhance your skills to advance in your current position.
- Attain a better understanding of how the business functions that impact the supply chain affect each other and how to manage these to best achieve high efficiency and profitability.
To qualify for unconditional admission to these programs, students must provide evidence that they have attained a certain level of knowledge in the arts and sciences through previous learning.
Evidence may be provided by observing the following procedures:
- Successfully complete the admission requirements.
- Submit either a high school transcript or a student profile report from the American College Testing (ACT) Program
International Students test scores required for placement in college level classes:
For the College’s academic college-level programs, students must verify their language proficiency by:
- a minimum score of 153 on the Language Skills section of the College of Lake County Academic Proficiency Test
- a minimum TOEFL score of 527 on the Paper Based Test, 197 on the Computer Based Test, 71 on the Internet Based Test
- ELI Accuplacer score of 320 or higher
- 6.0 – Academic Format – on the IELTS
- ELS Language Centers, Completing Level 112
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Business
- Comprehensive Spreadsheets
- Introduction to Office Software
- Introduction to Computers
- College Algebra
- Business Mathematics
- English Composition I
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting in Business
- Business Law I
- Advanced Composition: Scientific and Technical Communication
- Business Communication
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Inventory Management and Planning
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Logistics and Transportation
- Managerial Accounting
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Operations Management
- Critical Thinking
- Introduction to Ethics
- Fundamentals of Speech
- Supply Chain Management Capstone
- Elements of Supervision
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Macroeconomics
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the website for more information.
Courses for this degree are offered online, hybrid or in the classroom.
Tuition Fees for Spring 2021 (per credit hour):
- In-district: $125.00
- Out-of-district: $322.00
- Out-of-state and international residents: $436.00
For more information about tuition fees, please visit the website.
Degree: Associate in Applied Science, Supply Chain Management
With a large portion of the workforce filling supply chain roles, the opportunities in the field are very broad. The coursework prepares students for careers focused on procurement, inventory management, warehousing, distribution, logistics and transportation.
- Logistics Coordinator
- Fulfillment Associate
- Shift Supervisor
- Team Lead
- Customer Service
- Process Assistant
- Receiving Clerk
- Procurement Specialist
- Transportation Planner
About this institute
College of Lake County
The College of Lake County (CLC) is a comprehensive community college committed to equitable high-quality education, cultural enrichment and partnerships to advance the diverse communities it serves. CLC is located in Grayslake, Illinois, 45 minutes northwest of Chicago, Illinois. There...
Want to know more about Supply Chain Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Palatine, United States of America
Potsdam, United States of America