As a 21st century lawyer in any field, you will benefit from Clarkson's real-world learning philosophy and teamwork that spans disciplines. You need the edge provided by Clarkson's technology-rich environment. The pre-law program takes advantage of faculty expertise in business, engineering and science — along with the well-rounded education that all lawyers require.
Chat live with students from Clarkson University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Clarkson University? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Common application (apply.commonapp.org)
- Official secondary school transcript, marks sheets, and national exam scores (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of your current passport
- SAT or ACT score reports
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score reports
- Duolingo English Test score 115
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
If you want to take your pre-law track to the next level, Clarkson also offers a four-Year JD/MBA joint program with Albany Law School (ALS) that allows students to spend their first year in law studies at ALS, their second year in management studies at Clarkson, and their third and fourth years in law and management studies.
For more information please visit the University website.
About this institute
Over our 120+-year history, Clarkson has honed an ecosystem that lets you design your rigorous academics, research and social life to intentionally collide with your own personal passions to create a powerful learning experience. If you like to roll-up your...
Why study at Clarkson University
- Top 10 in the nation for universities that increase salaries the most.
- A Clarkson degree will increase your earnings by 42% on average (Brookings Institute).
- The newly renovated Cheel Campus Center and Arena offers state-of-the-art features, including fitness and gym space, and ice hockey facilities.
Want to know more about Pre-Law? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...