Global Supply Chain Management
Supply chains start at the initial design process, including raw material sourcing and logistics, and continue through delivery of that product or service to the end customer. The goal of creating customer satisfaction at optimal cost is the focus of this program.
The GSCM curriculum at Clarkson involves a collaborative systems approach, including concepts and faculty from operations management, marketing, information systems, human resource management, strategic management and economics. This gives you the well-rounded education that employers seek.
Chat live with students from Clarkson University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Clarkson University? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Common application (apply.commonapp.org)
- Official secondary school transcript, marks sheets, and national exam scores (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of your current passport
- SAT or ACT score reports
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score reports
- Duolingo English Test score 115
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
GSCM majors take 42 credits of foundation coursework in business and 27 credits of specialized business courses to satisfy the degree requirements. Eighteen credit hours of electives are also required for completion of the degree, and since 50 percent of the coursework must be taken outside the School of Business, most electives will be courses taken in other disciplines at Clarkson, such as engineering or sciences. Take courses such as :
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Design & Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Project Management
- Quality Management & Lean Enterprise
- Management of Technology
- Advanced Project Management
For more information please visit the University website.
Upon graduation, you will be prepared to enter the workforce in positions such as
- Sourcing agent
- Supply chain manager
- Corporate procurement personnel
- Business development specialist
- Supply chain consultant
- Logistics manager
- Logistics analyst
- Material coordinator
- Commodity manager
- Technical support specialist
- Operations development
About this institute
Over our 120+-year history, Clarkson has honed an ecosystem that lets you design your rigorous academics, research and social life to intentionally collide with your own personal passions to create a powerful learning experience. If you like to roll-up your...
Why study at Clarkson University
- Top 10 in the nation for universities that increase salaries the most.
- A Clarkson degree will increase your earnings by 42% on average (Brookings Institute).
- The newly renovated Cheel Campus Center and Arena offers state-of-the-art features, including fitness and gym space, and ice hockey facilities.
Want to know more about Global Supply Chain Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Indianapolis, United States of America
Knoxville, United States of America
Alabama, United States of America