Civil engineering encompasses several distinct disciplinary themes such as architectural engineering, construction engineering, environmental engineering and structural engineering.
Building your future is something that must be earned, and at Clarkson, you do just that. You gain experience working on projects and research that influences the future. At Clarkson, civil engineering is taught in a project-based and challenging manner. Not everyone can become a civil engineer. It takes focus and perseverance to develop the critical skills and knowledge for the job. Clarkson is here to transform you into the person with such skills.
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Common application (apply.commonapp.org)
- Official secondary school transcript, marks sheets, and national exam scores (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of your current passport
- SAT or ACT score reports
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score reports
- Duolingo English Test score 115
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Take Courses Such As :
- Construction Materials Engineering
- Steel Design
- Timber Design
- Reinforced Masonry design
- Intro to Architectural engineering
- Transportation Systems Design
For more information please visit the University website.
With your degree in civil engineering from Clarkson, you can begin your career working in
- structural design
- water, land or other resource development
- transportation systems
- hazardous waste management
- general project management
About this institute
Over our 120+-year history, Clarkson has honed an ecosystem that lets you design your rigorous academics, research and social life to intentionally collide with your own personal passions to create a powerful learning experience. If you like to roll-up your...
Why study at Clarkson University
- Top 10 in the nation for universities that increase salaries the most.
- A Clarkson degree will increase your earnings by 42% on average (Brookings Institute).
- The newly renovated Cheel Campus Center and Arena offers state-of-the-art features, including fitness and gym space, and ice hockey facilities.
Want to know more about Civil Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
Cedar City, United States of America