Specializing in applications of these principles in materials engineering, environmental engineering and biomedical engineering through minors and concentrations is also possible.
Small class sizes and low student to faculty ratios allow close interaction with the department faculty that have a combined expertise in all modern areas of chemical engineering. As a student, you have the opportunity to work on research projects for course credits that lay the groundwork for success in applied research and development. After graduation, you will be an intellectual leader in industry and academia, en route to an illustrious career.
Chat live with students from Clarkson University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Clarkson University? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Common application (apply.commonapp.org)
- Official secondary school transcript, marks sheets, and national exam scores (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of your current passport
- SAT or ACT score reports
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score reports
- Duolingo English Test score 115
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
This program consists of 30 credit hours spent focused on chemical engineering. This is a rigorous program that allows some flexibility in your schedule to complete your degree. You may also choose to have a minor that complements your Chemical Engineering degree if you so wish. Take courses such as :
- Molecular Properties
- Process Economics & Conceptual Design
- Air Pollution Control
- Intro to Nanophotonic
- Biochemical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
For more information please visit the University website.
The positions you can fill by completing your chemical engineering degree at Clarkson involve those in
- construction and management of chemicals
- biochemical and electronics manufacturing
- research and development of new processes and products
- improvement of existing processes and products
- design and development of control systems
- economic evaluation of new plants and processes
- air and water pollution control
- energy conservation and energy resource development
- materials engineering
About this institute
Over our 120+-year history, Clarkson has honed an ecosystem that lets you design your rigorous academics, research and social life to intentionally collide with your own personal passions to create a powerful learning experience. If you like to roll-up your...
Why study at Clarkson University
- Top 10 in the nation for universities that increase salaries the most.
- A Clarkson degree will increase your earnings by 42% on average (Brookings Institute).
- The newly renovated Cheel Campus Center and Arena offers state-of-the-art features, including fitness and gym space, and ice hockey facilities.
Want to know more about Chemical Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Alabama, United States of America