Biomolecular Science faculty are exploring all of these possibilities, and you can too. Our faculty will know you as an individual and encourage undergraduates, alongside graduate students, to participate in laboratory-based research. Knowledge and skills learned in the classroom are creatively applied to solving practical and real-world challenges as we expand the boundaries of what is possible.
Your journey through biomolecular science is grounded in a rigorous core curriculum, and you are accompanied by faculty who are inspired explorers, sharing your enthusiasm for serving society through scientific advancement and innovation.
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Common application (apply.commonapp.org)
- Official secondary school transcript, marks sheets, and national exam scores (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of your current passport
- SAT or ACT score reports
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score reports
- Duolingo English Test score 115
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The biomolecular science program is composed of 84 of the 120 required credits for a bachelor's degree. This leaves 36 credits available for student electives and the Clarkson Common Experience curriculum.
For more information please visit the University website.
Careers span the full range of the chemical and biological sciences, with exceptional opportunities in
- pharmaceutical and biomedical industries
- genetic engineering
- health sciences
Biomolecular science graduates will also be well-prepared for continued study in the health sciences, including medical, dental and veterinary medicine. Students interested in a career in an academic setting are well-equipped for the advanced study necessary for teaching in primary and secondary education, or for obtaining a PhD to teach and continue research in a university setting.
About this institute
Over our 120+-year history, Clarkson has honed an ecosystem that lets you design your rigorous academics, research and social life to intentionally collide with your own personal passions to create a powerful learning experience. If you like to roll-up your...
Why study at Clarkson University
- Top 10 in the nation for universities that increase salaries the most.
- A Clarkson degree will increase your earnings by 42% on average (Brookings Institute).
- The newly renovated Cheel Campus Center and Arena offers state-of-the-art features, including fitness and gym space, and ice hockey facilities.
Want to know more about Biomolecular Science? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...