City, University of London
Day in, day out, year in and year out, City transforms the lives of around 20,000 students, creates new knowledge, supports business and the professions, and contributes to the global good of society.
- Third in London for Student Satisfaction
- First in London and fifth in UK for Sustainability
- 75% of submitted Research Rated World-leading
Dynamic location, global outlook, responsible future
Based in the heart of London, close to the Square Mile and Tech City and in the design hub of Clerkenwell, we are proud of our heritage and links with business:
- The Lord Mayor of London is our Rector
- City of London livery companies are among our founders and long-standing supporters
- Professional bodies and organisations help develop our courses and facilities, offering excellent opportunities for work experience, enhancing the career prospects of our graduates.
Our outlook is global: around half our students come from outside the UK and our research has a worldwide impact, while our commitment to sustainability and social responsibility runs through everything we do.
Be the first to write a review!