The Charles University Masters degree course in Pharmacy is a five year program consisting of compulsory and elective study modules, and 6 months vocational training in a public hospital or pharmacy.
Core modules of the Pharmacy course include:
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Social and Clinical Pharmacy
The faculty of Pharmacy is situated over two buildings at Charles University. Students have access to three large lecture halls, a number of laboratories, seminar rooms and three computer labs.
The faculty of Pharmacy has extensive connections with a number of other departments within Charles University due to its renown education and research pedigree.
For more information about this program, please contact the school directly.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The tuition fee for this course amounts to 6800 EUR per year for students studying in English. This is fee does not include the living costs but it covers optional courses of the Czech language for those who want to learn basic Czech for everyday use.
Graduates in Pharmacy
Students who graduate in this Masters in Pharmacy program will be qualified to pursue the following activities:
- preparation of the pharmaceutical forms of medicinal products.
- preparation and testing of medicinal products.
- storage, preservation and distribution of medicinal products at the wholesale stage.
- preparation, testing, storage, supply and dispensing of medicinal products in pharmacies open to the public.
- preparation, testing, storage and dispensing of medicinal products in hospitals.
- providing of information and advice on medicinal products.
In accordance with EC Directive 2005/36/EC for higher pharmaceutical education in European Union.
Completion of this Masters degree in Pharmacy provides the ideal platform for students wishing to continue their studies in Pharmacy to PhD level.
About this institute
Charles University's Faculty of Pharmacy
Charles University, the first university established in Central Europe, founded by Charles IV, the Czech King and Roman Emperor, in 1348. The Faculty of Pharmacy, with its seat in the town of Hradec Králové, was established by a government decree...
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...