Official Master in e-Tourism: Marketing Strategies and Online CommercializationCETT-UB Campus de Turisme, Hoteleria i Gastronomia
Official Master in e-Tourism: Marketing Strategies and Online Commercialization
Technology and tourism are, in the present context of the globalization of the world economy, two of the fastest growing sectors.
This trend is creating an unprecedented opportunity for the development of enterprises, institutions and tourist destinations, as well as a growing demand for trained professionals in both fields of knowledge.
Tourism organizations today face the challenge of incorporating new information and communication technologies in the development of new models of management and marketing to strengthen their competitiveness.
The challenge of e-Tourism consists of combining traditional marketing techniques with the most advanced marketing solutions new technologies bring, among which the internet plays a major role.
The Official Master in e-Tourism: Marketing Strategies and Online Commercialization will allow professionals to have the key skills needed to influence the technological development of the company with a suitable strategic approach to the reality of the sector and to the evolutionary trends of the society at large.
Please visit the CETT-UB webpage for more information about admission requirements.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The main objective of the master’s degree is providing students with the knowledge and skills to be able to:
- Plan the incorporation of e-Tourism new tools with the aim of improving the whole management of the company at both levels, the internal management and the relations with the background.
- Develop a global and strategic vision of the management and marketing tools resulting from the new Internet era to improve the competitiveness of companies and tourist destinations.
- Learn new ways of marketing and loyalty through the Internet and apply them in selling products, services and destinations.
- Lead projects and business initiatives, both in the traditional and e-Tourism fields.
- Develop key competencies for the 21st century manager, from the leadership ability to taking complex decisions, not to mention teamwork and adaptation.
Scholarships & funding
Please visit the CETT-UB webpage for more information about scholarships.
About this institute
CETT-UB Campus de Turisme, Hoteleria i Gastronomia
CETT is an international School for education and knowledge transfer in tourism and hotel management and gastronomy. CETT is affiliated with the University of Barcelona. It offers all available training and study levels (technical training, university graduate and postgraduate, continuous...
Want to know more about Official Master in e-Tourism: Marketing Strategies and Online Commercialization? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.