Official Master in Catering ManagementCETT-UB Campus de Turisme, Hoteleria i Gastronomia
Official Master in Catering Management
The collective restaurant sector, within the general field of the restaurant industry, is the fastest growing in recent years. This fact creates the need to adapt and to train managers and professionals for a changing market by setting new management styles adapted to different market groups: health, education, business, and the restaurant industry for leisure.
Every day, more and more people eat out, so the food supply and health of these centres is of great importance, it is also essential to ensure the quality and variety of menus, having improved their quality in recent times.
This master is specially designed for participants to meet the challenges and opportunities that entail the introduction or career promotion in the commercial restaurant industry and for groups, both in full expansion. It addresses key success factors of such business such as quality, price, safety, cost control, and supplier management, among others, and gives participants the key managerial skills for proper development and implementation.
The team of teachers, made up by professors and experts in this type of restaurant industry, coming from the best companies in this sector, provide knowledge and more innovative and effective practice.
Please visit the CETT-UB webpage for more information about admission requirements.
The main objectives of the master are:
- Developing key competencies for the 21st century manager, from the leadership ability to taking complex decisions, not to mention teamwork as well as adapting to multicultural teamwork.
- Providing students with the main responsibilities for the direction and management for the food and beverage departments.
- Developing and implementing strategic solutions that respond to the challenges of commercial and collective catering in the current background.
- Encouraging entrepreneurial spirit and initiative in the field of catering.
- Presenting guidelines for healthy eating at different stages of life and physiological situations, planning suitable menus for different groups and applying appropriate rules for the proper handling of food.
Scholarships & funding
Please visit the CETT-UB webpage for more information about scholarships.
CETT-UB Campus de Turisme, Hoteleria i Gastronomia
CETT is an international School for education and knowledge transfer in tourism and hotel management and gastronomy. CETT is affiliated with the University of Barcelona. It offers all available training and study levels (technical training, university graduate and postgraduate, continuous...
Want to know more about Official Master in Catering Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.