Digital Business Models & InnovationCETT-UB Campus de Turisme, Hoteleria i Gastronomia
Digital Business Models & Innovation
”We are not living an Era of change but a change of Era.” A new social paradigm defines the lines of action in the way we are doing business in the XXI century. The appearance of disruptive technology such as the World Wide Web and mobile technology has broken the old structures of industrial economy created 200 years ago. The new paradigm demands a revolution in the way of doing business. The speed of change and growth of technology make us move towards an “always in beta” world where the most demanded skills in the labor market will be the capacity of change and digital innovation. The program aims to help students develop the key skills to transform and adapt business to the digital era.
Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students or Young Professionals
Accreditation of Languages: Level of English - Intermediate (B1-B2)
Digital Business & Entrepreneurship
- Understand the new reality of Digital Economy.
- Develop and create new Digital Business Models and projects.
- Study and analyze the main actors in the digital ecosystem: Entrepreneurs, Digital companies and Investors.
- System, companies and people: evolution in Digital Era.
- Digital business structures: from vertical model to Co-creation Model.
- Entrepreneurship as a way of Management.
- Intra-entrepreneurship environments inside companies.
- Digital Entrepreneurship Project Management Tools.
- Digital Marketing.
- Communication and pitching skills: The art of telling stories.
- Investment ecosystem.
Innovation Management & Tools
- Learn how to generate systems of innovation inside and outside the companies.
- Know, understand and apply Innovation Tools: Design Thinking, LEGO Serious Play, etc.
- Ideate, create and develop an innovation projects.
- Change of paradigm: the main difference between evolution and disruption.
- Design Thinking Process.
- LEGO Serious Play.
- Incubators and accelerators: How to create an innovation ecosystem.
- Holacracy: Structures and Leadership for innovation.
- Examples of Professional Visits:
- Barcelona Activa
Scholarships & funding
There will be 10% early-bird discounts offered for payments made before 15 May 2019.
CETT-UB Campus de Turisme, Hoteleria i Gastronomia
CETT is an international School for education and knowledge transfer in tourism and hotel management and gastronomy. CETT is affiliated with the University of Barcelona. It offers all available training and study levels (technical training, university graduate and postgraduate, continuous...
Want to know more about Digital Business Models & Innovation? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.