Coding for Business: Introduction to Web DevelopmentCETT-UB Campus de Turisme, Hoteleria i Gastronomia
Coding for Business: Introduction to Web Development
Digitalization, as globalization in the early XXI century, implies new customers, new communication channels and of course a new language: coding. The demand for coding skills is skyrocketing, and not only for developers. Programming is playing a bigger role in every career path. This course is designed as an introduction to help you acquire the right set of skills to understand and develop yourself as a coder. For those that may not be interested in becoming a coder but have an interest in digital business, coding is the perfect tool for understanding the mindset needed to work in a digitalized company in the XXI century.
Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students or Young Professionals
Accreditation of Languages: Level of English - Intermediate (B1-B2)
Introduction to Coding:
- First introduction to code environment: Developer tools.
- First contact with code languages.
- Understand the come controller - view.
- Introduction to command line & tools.
- Getting started with your computer Terminal and its commands.
- Atom editor, Google Chrome and GitHub.
- Introduction to Html5: Block elements and inline elements.
- Introduction to CSS: Selectos and Text properties.
- The box Model and Layouts.
- Acquire tools and knowledge to develop skills required for Web development.
- First contact with a Back-end language.
- Develop basic coding skills
- Basic Data Types: Strings.
- Booleans and Conditional Statements.
- Basic Data types: Array.
- Loops, Iterations and Functions.
- Basic data types: Objects.
- Examples of Professional Visits:
- Barcelona Activa
Scholarships & funding
There will be 10% early-bird discounts offered for payments made before 15 May 2019.
CETT-UB Campus de Turisme, Hoteleria i Gastronomia
CETT is an international School for education and knowledge transfer in tourism and hotel management and gastronomy. CETT is affiliated with the University of Barcelona. It offers all available training and study levels (technical training, university graduate and postgraduate, continuous...
Want to know more about Coding for Business: Introduction to Web Development? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.