Hospitality – Hotel Operations Management Diploma
With a Hospitality – Hotel Operations Management diploma from Centennial College, students are prepared to work in industries which include general, human resources, sales and marketing management. The accommodation industry includes hotels, resorts, food and beverage industries.
The Hospitality – Hotel Operations Management diploma is designed for persons wanting to improve their skills in marketing, human resources, hospitality accounting in the accommodation industry. This program has partnerships with other universities to further studies.
Through theory and practical application, this program will provide students with an understanding of the interrelationships between departments that drive performance in the hotel and resort industry. Additionally, students will spend the final semester of this School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culture program in an industry field placement.
Graduates learn to:
- Become effective as accommodation and foods and beverage operations teams member
- Gain management and leadership knowledge
- Work at the operational level including cost control, revenue management, and financial planning and analysis
- Understand marketing and sales to run a successful hospitality enterprise
- Be aware of health and safety in hospitality environments
- Continue professional developmental strategies to achieve career goals
Qualified graduates may be eligible to participate in an articulated program with select universities, institutes and professional associations. These partnerships will allow you to apply academic credit towards further study.
Educational partners of the program are:
- Athabasca University
- International Hotel Management Institute (Switzerland)
- Vancouver Island University
- University of New Brunswick
- Royal Roads University (B.C.)
Admission requirements for the Hospitality Management - Hotel & Resort program are:
- Ontario high school diploma, or equivalent, or a mature student
- Completion of English Grade 12 course or equivalent
For tuition and fees, please complete an information request form.
Centennial College is Ontario’s first public college with five campuses in Toronto, Canada. Centennial offers high quality Canadian Education that is hands on and employment focused. Programs at Centennial promote experiential learning with laboratory instruction, co-op education and industry placements. Centennial...
Want to know more about Hospitality - Hotel Operations Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.