About this program
The Business program is for students interested in obtaining an education in multiple business disciplines or developing a foundation for an area of specialty, are well-organized, and can effectively work under tight timelines,
Students will gain knowledge and skills in contemporary concepts, theories and business practices that are related to the functional areas of business: accounting, finance, human resources, marketing and operations. To ensure students are ready for the modern business environment, they learn the essential business skills of effective communication, customer service, teamwork, using technology, demonstrating positive attitudes and behaviours, being adaptable and responsible, problem solving and continuously learning.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, or mature student status (19 years or older)
- English Grade 12 C or U, or equivalent (minimum grade required) or take the Centennial College English Skills Assessment for Admission
- Mathematics Grade 11or 12 C, M or U, or equivalent (minimum grade required) or take a Centennial College Math Skills Assessment for Admission
- English language proficiency
For more information about admission requirement visit our university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Financial Accounting Concepts
- Fundamental of Business
- College Communication 1
- Applied Business Software 1
- General Education Elective
- Global Citizenship: From Social Analysis to Social Action
- Principles of Marketing
- College Communication 2
- Applied Business Software 2
- General Education Elective
- Human Resources Management
- Mathematics of Finance II
- Career Planning
- Business Culture and Collaborative Practices
- Organizational Behaviour
- Management Principles
- Introduction to Supply Chain and Business Operations
- Digital Marketing
- Management Accounting 1
- Business Law
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Professional Business Elective
- Customer-Centric Strategy
- Project Management Principles
- International Business Concepts
- Professional Selling
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Canadian Student Tuition fee is $ 2,721.00 (2 Semesters)
International Student Tuition fee is $14,502.50 (2 Semesters)
Program Vocational Learning Outcomes
Program Vocational Learning Outcomes describe what graduates of the program have demonstrated they can do with the knowledge and skills they have achieved during their studies. The outcomes are closely tied to the needs of the workplace. Through assessment (e.g., assignments and tests), students verify their ability to reliably perform these outcomes before graduating.
- Identify and discuss the impact of global issues on an organization’s business opportunities by using an environmental scan.
- Apply principles of corporate sustainability, corporate social responsibility and ethics to support an organization’s business initiatives.
- Use current concepts/systems and technologies to support an organization's business initiatives.
- Apply basic research skills to support business decision making.
- Support the planning, implementation and monitoring of projects.
- Perform work in compliance with relevant statutes, regulations and business practices.
- Explain the role of the human resource function and its impact on an organization.
- Use accounting and financial principles to support the operations of an organization.
- Describe and apply marketing and sales concepts used to support the operations of an organization.
- Outline principles of supply chain management and operations management.
- Outline and assess the components of a business plan.
- Develop strategies for ongoing personal and professional development to enhance work performance in the business field.
- Customer service representative
- Procurement assistant
- Administrative generalist
- Marketing assistant
- Assistant service supervisor
- Sales representative
- Operations assistant
Areas of Employment
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Service organizations
- International business
- Large corporations/small enterprises
Message the school
About this institute
Welcome to Centennial College
Centennial College is Ontario’s first public college with five campuses in Toronto, Canada. Centennial offers high quality Canadian Education that is hands on and employment focused. Programs at Centennial promote experiential learning with laboratory instruction, co-op education and industry placements. Centennial...
Fax +1 416 289-5352
Want to know more about Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!