Bachelor of Information Technology (Computer and Communications Networks) Honours
By attending the Bachelor of Information Technology (Computer and Communications Networks) Honours program, you will be part of a select group of Ontario students to receive a four-year Bachelor degree in information technology.
Centennial College was specifically selected by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development to deliver an applied science program to address the critical need for networking professionals in the province. Centennial is the only post-secondary institution in Ontario to offer a bachelor degree Computer and Communication Networks program.
During the four years you spend in this School of Engineering Technology and Applied Science program, you are exposed to a unique blend of technology and business subjects. The hands-on approach ensures an innovative balance between the practical and the theoretical backgrounds which employers are seeking.
Learning from highly qualified professors who hold industrial certifications and advanced academic credentials, you are able to specialize in the design of wireless and security networking.
High School Applicants
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent
- At least six Grade 12 M or U, or OAC credits with an overall average of 65% or higher
Courses must include:
- English Grade 12U; final grade 65% or higher
- One Grade 12 mathematics from the following; final grade 60% or higher
- Math Grade 12U Advanced Functions
- Math Grade 12U Calculus and Vectors
- Math Grade 12U Mathematics of Data Management or equivalent
- Be 21 years of age or older by December 31 of the intake year.
- Provide transcripts showing
- English Grade 12U, OAC, or equivalent
- Mathematics Grade 12 M or U, or equivalent
- Provide complete academic history (transcripts or international comparative evaluation)
- Provide a resume detailing work experience
Mature applicants are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
For more information about fees and tuition, please complete an information request form.
About this institute
Centennial College is Ontario’s first public college with five campuses in Toronto, Canada. Centennial offers high quality Canadian Education that is hands on and employment focused. Programs at Centennial promote experiential learning with laboratory instruction, co-op education and industry placements. Centennial...
Want to know more about Bachelor of Information Technology (Computer and Communication Networks)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.