Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)CEFAM French-American Business School
Bachelor in Business Administration
CEFAM offers this unique program in Lyon, France which follows the American Liberal Arts tradition. This means the the curriculum is wide and includes both business and general education courses in order to give students a well-rounded education and allow them to view issues through many different lenses.
CEFAM students will spend three years studying in Lyon, France and one year at one of CEFAM's five partner universities in the US. All courses are taught in English by professors with advanced educational degrees and considerable experience in their field. Find out more about this exciting program by requesting information from CEFAM!
French or International Baccalauréat or equivalent
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Degree & diploma
Graduates of this program will earn:
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) conferred by a AACSB accredited US partner university
- The CEFAM Degree, certified Level I by the French government, "Manager des Organisations à l'International
Tuition & fees
- 1st year (Freshman Year): 8,821€
- 2nd year (Sophomore Year): 7,683€
- 3rd year (Junior Year): 4,584€
- 4th year (Senior Year) in the US: $31,000 to $40,000 (you can apply for a scholarship for this last year)
Students can beneficiate from several scholarships:
- Merit scholarship (based on your grades)
- Financial needs scholarship
- Erasmus+ grant
CEFAM French-American Business School
Earn a Dual Degree with CEFAM
CEFAM is a Franco-American Business School that works in partnership with several AACSB accredited American universities. Some of the universities that CEFAM works with include: Northeastern University in Boston, MA Pace University in New York, NY Temple University in Philadelphia,...