Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)CEFAM French-American Business School
Bachelor in Business Administration
CEFAM offers this unique program in Lyon, France which follows the American Liberal Arts tradition. This means the the curriculum is wide and includes both business and general education courses in order to give students a well-rounded education and allow them to view issues through many different lenses.
CEFAM students will spend three years studying in Lyon, France and one year at one of CEFAM's five partner universities in the US. All courses are taught in English by professors with advanced educational degrees and considerable experience in their field. Find out more about this exciting program by requesting information from CEFAM!
French or International Baccalauréat or equivalent
- 1st year (Freshman Year): 8,821€
- 2nd year (Sophomore Year): 7,683€
- 3rd year (Junior Year): 4,584€
- 4th year (Senior Year) in the US: $31,000 to $40,000 (you can apply for a scholarship for this last year)
Students can beneficiate from several scholarships:
- Merit scholarship (based on your grades)
- Financial needs scholarship
- Erasmus+ grant
Graduates of this program will earn:
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) conferred by a AACSB accredited US partner university
- The CEFAM Degree, certified Level I by the French government, "Manager des Organisations à l'International
After completing this bachelor program, you will be ready to pursue with an MBA or a master program
Earn a Dual Degree with CEFAM
CEFAM is a Franco-American Business School that works in partnership with several AACSB accredited American universities. Some of the universities that CEFAM works with include: Northeastern University in Boston, MA Pace University in New York, NY Temple University in Philadelphia,...
Want to know more about Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.