Human Factors TechnologyCardiff University
Human Factors Technology
All available course dates
About this program
Human Factors Technology
Studying for a PhD or MPhil in the area of human factors technology will see you join the School as part of a successful team of researchers with a range of industrial partners and academic collaborators.
- Our longstanding, strong and dynamic research culture has given rise to our international reputation for world-class research.
- The School supports work in this area with a substantial investment in research facilities and infrastructure.
- Vibrant research culture that includes School and themed seminar programmes and conference/travel opportunities.
- Dedicated support and training to boost your research-themed knowledge and skills.
A 2:1 Honours undergraduate degree or a master's degree, in computing or a related subject. Applicants with appropriate professional experience are also considered. Degree-level mathematics (or equivalent) is required for research in some project areas.
English language requirements
Applicants for whom English is not their first language must demonstrate their proficiency by obtaining an IELTS score of at least 6.5 overall, with a minimum of 6.0 in each skills component.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Priority areas will remain dynamic and get reviewed approximately every two years as priorities change. They currently include:
- Data privacy and cybersecurity
- Distributed and parallel systems
- Human factors technology
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Social computing
- Text and data mining
- Quantum technologies and engineering.
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships, please visit the university website.
For more information about tuition fee, please visit the university website.
Message the school
About this institute
Founded in 1883, Cardiff University combines a prestigious heritage with impressive modern facilities, on one of the most beautiful campuses in the UK. As part of the Russell Group, our students benefit from our outstanding research quality and reputation, while...
Want to know more about Human Factors Technology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!