Drug Delivery and Microbiology (Research)
Our aim is to
- Understanding the nature of biological barriers and developing advanced systems to improve the delivery of therapeutics.
- Understanding microbial survival strategies, microbial contamination of pharmaceutical products, control of microbial infection in healthcare environments.
- Imaging and cytometry facilities,
- Containment laboratories and suites for prokaryote and eukaryote investigations,
- Cell and molecular biology resources,
- A dedicated ultra centrifuge suite, advanced chromatographic equipment,
- Polymer chemistry equipment for synthesis and characterisation,
- A GMP suite for clinical trial formulations
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships, please visit the university website.
- Full time tuition fee for Students from the Channel Islands and Isle of Man: £10,500
- Part time tuition fee for Students from the Channel Islands and Isle of Man: £5,250
Please visit the website for information about tuition fees
About this institute
Founded in 1883, Cardiff University combines a prestigious heritage with impressive modern facilities, on one of the most beautiful campuses in the UK. As part of the Russell Group, our students benefit from our outstanding research quality and reputation, while...
Want to know more about Drug Delivery and Microbiology (Research)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...