About this program
The MSc in Diabetes is designed specifically for doctors and other healthcare professionals who have completed the Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip) in Diabetes and wish to pursue further studies in this field.
The course aims to:
- Develop students’ critical independence and intellectual integrity with specific reference to diabetes and applied diabetes research.
- Develop an enthusiastic and supportive online community of medical healthcare professionals with an interest in diabetes health care, linked via a learning environment that promotes clinical and academic collaboration extending beyond the life of the programme.
- Develop an international community of doctors and other healthcare professionals equipped with the skill set to become leaders and innovators in the field of diabetes.
- Establish a stimulating environment for research, teaching and education about diabetes.
- Encourage a culture for training of health care professionals by the development of a network of experienced clinical teachers.
You will need to have completed the Cardiff University Postgraduate Diploma in Diabetes within the last three years and achieved a Merit or Distinction. Note: The modules taught as part of the Diabetes PgDip course are also available as standalone modules.
There is no set application deadline but we allocate places on a first-come, first-served basis, so we recommend that you apply as early as possible.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
The modules shown are an example of the typical curriculum and will be reviewed prior to the 2022/23 academic year. The final modules will be published by September 2022.
- Dissertation: MSc in Diabetes
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships, please visit the university website.
- Tuition fees for UK Students: £5,100 per year.
- Tuition fees for International Students: £5,900 per year.
For more information about tuition fee, please visit the university website.
Message the school
About this institute
Founded in 1883, Cardiff University combines a prestigious heritage with impressive modern facilities, on one of the most beautiful campuses in the UK. As part of the Russell Group, our students benefit from our outstanding research quality and reputation, while...
Want to know more about Diabetes (Taught)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!