The Sport Management academic tract at Campbellsville University prepares undergraduate and graduate students for a career in the sport, education, tourism, and recreation industries.
- Official Transcripts
- Official SAT/ACTs or Official English Proficiency Test (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE)
- Official WES or InCred Receipt
- Bank Statements
- Affidavit of Support
- Housing Application
- Medical History
- Plus Application
- GRE or GMAT Exam if GPA lower than 3.0
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Cover Letter including 1000 Word Career Goal Statement
- Future Plans & Reason for Applying
- Language Test Scores of at least TOEFL 550 paper based or 213 computer based or 79-80 internet based
- Transcript Evaluation by WES
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- HP 201 History and Philosophy of Health, Physical Education and Sport 3
- HP 315 Introduction to Sport Management 3
- HP 360 Gender and Diversity Issues 3
- HP 370 Sport Facility Design and Management 3
- HP 371 Sport Finance (HP 315 prerequisite) 3
- HP 394 Event Management in Sport 3
- HP 405 Sport Marketing 3
- HP 415 Ethics in Sport 3
- HP 430 Psychology of Sport 3
- HP 444 Sport Policy and Governance 3
- HP 445 Sport and the Law 3
- HP 485 Internship 6, 18 credit hours of the following HP 234 Safety in Sport and Physical Activity 2
- HP 300 Principles of Strength Training and Conditioning (Pre: BIO 221 or HP 230)3
- HP 325 Sport and Media 3
- HP 350 Leadership in Sport Toutism and Recreation 3
- HP 355 Stress Management 3
- HP/CHS 351 Christian Coaching 3
- HP 375 Current Issues and Trends in Sport 3
- HP 480 Special Topics 3
- HP 485 Internship 1-3
- BA 301 Marketing I (Prerequisite: ECO 222) 3
- BA 302 Marketing II (Prerequisite: BA 301) 3
- BA 303 Business Law I 3
- BA 311 Principles of Management (Prerequisite: ECO 222) 3
- BA 312 Organizational Behavior 3
- BA 313 Small Business Management 3
- BA 314 Human Resource Management (Prerequisite: BA 311) 3
- BA 315 Sales Management 3
- BA 384 Business Ethics 3
- BA 402 Promotion Management 3
- MAC 210 Mass Media and Society 3
- MAC 240 Reporting and Newswriting 3
- MAC 275 Broadcasting and Digital Media I 3
- MAC 371 Writing for Public Relations 3
- MAC 375 Broadcasting and Digital Media II 3
- MAC 380 Special Topics 3
- Plus General Education Requirements
The total price of this program is $63,800, or $15,950 per year for all international students.
For domestic students tuition will be determined after filing FAFSA and after the receipt of transcripts have been received.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Account Manager/Account Executive
- Sports Agent
- Athletics Administrator
- Public Relations Assistant
- Sport Marketer
- Event Planner/Coordinator
- General Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Fitness Director
- Facility Operations Manager
- Financial and Contract Analyst
- Corporate Partnerships Manager
About this institute
Campbellsville University is a comprehensive, Christian institution that offers more than 80 majors and certifications that run the gamut from accelerated courses to postgraduate programs, we have an educational path that will not only align with your specific interests and talents...
Want to know more about Sports Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Angola, United States of America
Carson, United States of America
Campbellsville, United States of America