The program expands the university’s mission in advancing students toward continued learning in all aspects of life with specialized emphasis on the professional application of generalist social work practice. Scholarship, leadership, and Christian service are practiced as a part of the program with encoutagement and emphasis placed on continuation throughout life. As a facilitator of progressive change, the social work program strives to teach service within diverse communities, organizations, groups, families, and individuals, all in the context of Christian service.
- Official Transcripts
- Official SAT/ACTs or Official English Proficiency Test (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE)
- Official WES or InCred Receipt
- Bank Statements
- Affidavit of Support
- Housing Application
- Medical History
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Essay
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- SWK 210 Introduction to Social Work
- SWK 220 Practice I (Individual)
- SWK 310 Social Policy and Planning
- SWK 311 Human Behavior & the Social Environment I
- SWK 312 Human Behavior & the Social Env. II
- SWK 340 Practice II (Family)
- SWK 342 Human Diversity
- SWK 365 Quantitative Research
- SWK 366 Qualitative Research
- SWK 410 Field Instruction*
- SWK 420 Field Instruction*
- SWK 421 Field Instruction*
- SWK 450 Practice III (Communities & Organizations)
- SWK 455 Practice IV (Groups), 2 of the following SWK 315 Crisis Intervention
- SWK 331 Marriage & Family
- SWK 350 Values and Ethics in Social Work Practice
- SWK 360 Child Abuse & Neglect
- SWK 370 Child Abuse & Interventions
- SWK 414 Human Rights
- SWK 425 Death, Dying and Bereavement
- SWK 460 Aging
- SWK 480 Special Topics Seminar in Social Work
- SWK 481 Addictions
- SWK 482 Conflict Resolution
- SWK 483 Foster Care & Adoption
- SWK 485 Medical Social Work
- SWK 486 School Social Work
- SWK 490 Independent Study in Social Work
- Plus General Education Requirements
The total price of this program is $63,800, or $15,950 per year for all international students.
For domestic students tuition will be determined after filing FAFSA and after the receipt of transcripts have been received.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Social Worker
- Substance Abuse and Behavior Disorder Counselor
- Social or Human Service Assistant
- Health Care Administrator
- Social or Community Service Manager
- Rehabilitation Counselor
- Clinical, Counseling or School Psychologist
- Mental Health Counselor
- Child Welfare
- Community Health Worker
- Health Educator
- Policy Analyst
About this institute
Campbellsville University is a comprehensive, Christian institution that offers non-credit technical programs, along with certificates, associates, undergraduate and graduate programs. The university is dedicated to academic excellence solidly grounded in the liberal arts that fosters personal growth, integrity and professonal...
Want to know more about Social Work? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...